SSS-Level : Night of Potential (pt. 6)

"Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii--!"

A sharp screeching noise filled Albert's ear. As the Dark Tiger's eyes down at the small movement caused by his Dongsaeng.

"It's here."

Cale who just take a light nap now is full alert as he stood up from his seat.

He could see a shocked Park Jin Tae running toward him.

"Hey, Kim Rok Soo! Isn't that a Grade 1 monster? Why did another Grade 1 monster appear? I thought you said there were only seven of them!"

Another Grade 1 monster, a large hawk-like monster with stiff grey feathers, was headed this way.

This monster was not a regular Grade 1 monster.

Albert started to speak.

"Another leader."

He then turned to Cale who doesn't seem to even get surprised with this turn of event.

"You're planning to reel that punk too?"

Although it was screeching like a monster right now, this monster was actually another leader of the taster monsters that was capable of communication.

Cale nodded to the Dark Tiger who frowns.

"We, leaders, don't like to share territories"

"That is the case"

Cale remembered that as well.

"However, you did gave me permission earlier, Hyung-nim. No worries, they would later determine their own places"

"Hmp! They better be"

He doesn't want to share his source of entertainment for anyone else, but since his Dongsaeng is adamant to it, he'll let it slide. It'll be temporary anyway.

+

"Your Highness, You looked annoyed"

Choi Han was smiling innocently despite the teasing tone.

Meanwhile...

"Your eyes must be tired, Instructor-nim. Perhaps you should get some rest yourself"

Alberu would not admit to anything.

+

It was that moment, Cale turned to Jin Tae and explained.

"I actually told you three scenarios that might unfolds, and it seems like we fell under the third one.

Cale made eye contact with Lee Jin Joo who recites what it was.

"If the leader of the tasters left the central shelter area before 5 pm, the Grade 2 monsters started to attack even before 5 pm."

The third was the worst situation.

Although there would be no leader monster there, the remaining Grade 1 taster monsters and the Grade 2 monsters would all come charging in.

Cale turned his gaze and looked up at the sky.

The Steel Feather Hawk, another leader of the taster monsters that was headed toward this building...

'The second prey is here'

+

" 'prey' he said. Gosh."