SSS-Level : You've grown a lot (pt. 1)

Lee Soo Hyuk had moved over to Grandma Kim.

"Grandma."

"...Aigoo. Soo Hyuk."

Grandma Kim touched Lee Soo Hyuk's hands with shaking hands.

"Why... do you look like this? Aigoo."

Grandma Kim touched Lee Soo Hyuk's face, arms, and shoulders without being able to say anything.

"...Oppa."

"Hey, Jin Joo. Seung Won."

Lee Soo Hyuk smiled toward Lee Jin Joo and Lee Seung Won who had walked up to him. But the siblings had similar expressions as Grandma Kim.

The Lee Soo Hyuk who had left their central shelter and the Lee Soo Hyuk here looked completely different.

The current Lee Soo Hyuk looked tired and worn out, unlike before.

During the whole trip since they decided to come here to Seomyeon, Busan, and followed the Gyeongbu Expressway up...

They had never expressed Lee Soo Hyuk to look like this.

A strong leader.

A leader they could trust and follow.

That was what they were expecting to see, but...

The reality was different than their imaginations.

Lee Soo Hyuk smiled at all of them who could not control their emotions while looking at him before motioning to the person in the far back.

"Park Jin Tae."

Park Jin Tae was standing firm as if he had turned into a boulder and could not look away from Lee Soo Hyuk.

Lee Soo Hyuk mischievously started to speak to Park Jin Tae.

"Hey, Jin Tae. Are you not going to come here? Are you not happy to see me?"

Park Jin Tae slowly started to speak.

"...Holy crap. You look like shit."

His voice then became sharp.

"Holy shit, why the hell do you look so terrible?!"

"What's wrong with how I look?"

Park Jin Tae became truly angry at Lee Soo Hyuk who was looking at him as if nothing was wrong.

+

"Ah, he really is Young Master-nim's mentor"

Many people nodded as they could see it clearly now.

+

Park Jin Tae observed how Lee Soo Hyuk looked as he thought to himself.

'It's obvious what happened.'

He probably ended up looking like this after saying he would do all the difficult things and trying to save people.

It wasn't like he was a god or a machine.

As a human, he should be tired and feeling his limits.

+

"But just like Cale-nim, this guy might not even realized this fact about himself"

Rosalyn smiled bitterly at how similar the said two are.

+

Park Jin Tae thought about his actions since Lee Soo Hyuk had left.