SSS-Level : Bye! (pt. 2)

Cale had his eyes closed but felt as if something was prickling his face.

It made him want to open his eyes.

'I think we are moving past the shelter gate now.'

Where this movable bed was right now and where it was headed...

He really wanted to open his eyes and see what was going on. But he could not do that.

The reason?

"...My goodness."

"Looking like this-"

Yeah that.

He could hear people gasping and being unable to finish their sentences all around him.

'Why do they always react like this?'

Cale wanted to sigh.

"Sob."

"Mmph."

He flinched when he heard someone weeping.

'Shit. It's one thing if it was Raon and the other children.'

But those were adults. The voices he heard are mainly adults.

Cale couldn't help but open his eyes despite already know what he'll be seeing.

He then saw the gazes in the eyes of the people looking at him.

There were all sorts of emotions in their gazes as they looked toward Cale who was covered in blood and in extreme pain.

Most of their eyes were shaking or tearing up.

+

"I guess he'd be doomed if he sees us at the moment then..."

A young man tearfully-chuckled as he watch this happening.

"Him or us?"

His friend joked back.

"I don't know man, which ever the hell fits."

It was a suffocating situation, and honestly, no one can blame them for trying to lighten up the mood.

+

'...Ah.'

Cale felt as if he was experiencing something he had faced many times in the Roan Kingdom, in the Western continent, in that other world.

The way he was laying on the bed right now and only had his eyes open had especially reminded him of when he had woken up with the World Tree's wreath in the Ten Finger Mountains' Elf Village.

His spine felt very cold for some reason.

{Fufu, it seems like you've become people's hero once again!}

The Sky Eating Water sounded amused as she laughed aloud.

Cale started to frown after hearing the her voice.

"Are you okay?"

Kim Min Ah became concerned and asked Cale a question, which made him quickly stop frowning and slightly smile in order to show that he was okay.

It was a gentle smile in his opinion, but Raon would have said it reminded him of a crushed apple pie and probably told him to smile as he does when he scams people instead.

"Yes, I'm okay. I'm all better now."

"...Ha... Really... you......"

Kim Min Ah let out a deep sigh before turning away.