SSS-Level : Before the sun comes up (pt. 3)

Cale was laying down after training with Jang Man Soo, Joo Ho-Shik, Bae Puh Rum and Kim Min Ah.

He had used a Mud-Golem to train with Choi Jung Soo. One that use Cage's Clay Doll concept and Choi Han's image. All the while Lee Soo Hyuk trained Lee Chul Min and Park Jin Tae.

Cale had asked Doctor Kang a private room where he can 'meditate' and told the important figures he could trust that he needs some times alone before dinner time.

They had mistaken it as Cale trying to see wether they'll be victorious tomorrow with his foresight ability- he did not bother to fix that misunderstanding.

It's not like he could tell them that he asked for a secluded place to fall asleep.

'Their morale would shot down if they saw their Commander leisurely take a nap while they're all busy'

1 hour

After training for 2 hours straight, he got to rest for 1 hour before then someone knocked on the door and wake him up.

'Bearable'

And he wished that it'd stay that way until he finished this scenario.

'At tomorrow noon, we'll start the hunt'

+

'If that unlucky bastard said 'Bearable' again, I swear'

Eruhaben is trying so hard to control himself as the children were all still so emotional after On suddenly crying like that.

However, he couldn't help but get annoyed with his young master-nim's twisted sense of pain.

'I really need to give him a long talk about this matter'

+

Screeeech-

The large castle gate slowly opened.

Early November. The air that was cold even though it was the middle of the day spread out to the outside of the castle gate.

"Hyung-nim, let's go."

"Of course, my dongsaeng."

The large tiger whose black mane was majestically fluttering revealed itself.

Cale was wearing a black military uniform on top of the tiger.

And on top of the castle wall...

Heo Sook Ja, who would be responsible for the defense of the Seomyeon shelter while they went to fight against the unranked monster, was standing there.

Cale nodded his head and Heo Sook Ja blew into the horn flute in her hand.

Piiiiiiiiiiiiii-

A large bird shot up into the air from inside the castle walls.

"Screeeech-!"

The Hawk with steel feathers flew in the sky with some people on her back as she cast her shadow down at the castle.

The Steel Feather Hawk was looking somewhere.

At the end of her gaze was...

The Dark Tiger who slowly turned around.

Cale could now see the numerous people gathered behind him.

These people had followed behind Cale.