SSS-Level : Bye! (pt. 4)

One time.

Someone who has experienced something just once will realize something, no matter how small it may be, and absorb that knowledge.

There were hundreds of people who had experienced that here.

Hundreds of people fought head on with this unranked monster just one time, but they had survived.

Cale trusted those behind him.

Kim Min Joon, who was on top of the shelter wall, started to speak as if he was responding to Cale's trust.

"Please get ready. It will use its ability soon."

Click.

Park Jin Tae grabbed his gun with his right hand after hearing that.

"Will things go according to plan?"

Park Jin Tae heard someone's concerned question.

"The Commander-nim said the following. He said that we will take things away one by one."

+

And that's what they had been doing.

One by one taking the enemy's things.

+

During the few hours of peace...

At the strategy meeting inside the grand assembly hall...

'We have currently taken away its poisonous fangs and its sight. We will also make the rest of its abilities useless as well.'

'All of you will need to do it similar to how we took away the other two things.'

Someone else added on.

"Do you think we can do it?"

It was at that moment.

"Shut the hell up."

The concerned person closed his mouth after hearing Park Jin Tae's annoyed voice.

Click.

Park Jin Tae's arm that was holding the gun was moving around as if it was flowing water.

"I can't focus. Go to the rear if you want to run your mouth."

He then pointed the barrel at something.

It was aimed only at a single moving target.

Kim Min Joon, who was standing next to Park Jin Tae, quickly opened his mouth to speaks.

"It's time."

It was because he heard Cale's order.

Kim Min Joon started to shout.

"Stop the long-distance attacks!"

There were numerous attacks being launched from the shelter wall into the air.

All of those attacks instantly stopped.

+

During the moment of silence.

As the audiences were swept away with the emotions resonating with the situation showed at the screen, many of them were even holding their breath as they were too engrossed with the scene that they had forgotten the fact that what ever they do won't affected the condition over there.

+

"Chhhssssssschhh!"

As for the yellow head that had not been able to do anything as the crumbling dirt pillars and the numerous explosions took away its sense of hearing and direction...