SSS-Level : Are you eating properly? (pt. 1)

On the highway connecting Seoul and Busan...

This place that had a vast highway just a year ago did not look the same anymore as it was now a damaged highway with abandoned cars.

It showed how urgently people had run away.

It showed that something big had happened to destroy the road that was a foundational amenity of society.

It just showed an extremely desolate scene.

The cars throughout the destroyed highway were either crushed or destroyed and did not have any semblance of their original shapes.

In the middle of that chaotic scenery, a Majestic Dark Tiger is descending with its black mane fluttering in the wind arrived in front of these five people who were trying to run away.

Then the tiger started to shout.

"Oi, punks! Stop running away!"

'Hmm?'

The people who were running away stopped moving.

'What did we just hear? Did that monster just talk to us?'

They looked at each other.

Boom!

The Dark Tiger instantly arrived right in front of them and stopped moving.

The tiger's black eyes looked around at the people.

It then made eye contact with someone.

It was Choi Jung Soo.

+

"Choi Jung Soo and Lee Soo Hyuk"

Mary recognized their names and paid even more attention to these two people that seemed to be important enough that they keep appearing along with Kim Rok Soo, who they are all now known as the young master-nim.

+

The tiger started to speak at that moment.

"Hmm? Is this punk the one you're looking for? Choi Jung Soo, was it? He looks just as you described him."

Choi Jung Soo quickly took a step back.

He subconsciously blurted out a question.

"...Wut is going on?"

'What was going on right now? Why did this tiger monster know his name?'

It was at that moment.

"That's right, hyung-nim. This guy is Choi Jung Soo."

Choi Jung Soo raised his head.

He could see someone riding on the tiger.

The extremely skinny person who seemed to be around his age, is looking at him with piercing gazes.

He then started to speak in shock.

"...Wut is going on?"

+

"His accent is funny"

A young girl giggled at one of few scenes that she could see.

After all, the Constellations were not that cruel to let those who could not and should not watch these vicious moments to traumatized them for life.

Younger children that's not supposed to watch these scenes would instantly fall asleep when the bloodied parts coming in.

That, or the sight they saw would be less gruesome than it actually is.