SSS-Level : Bye! (pt. 1)

Lee Seung Won saw an ability user speak to Joo Ho-Shik at that moment.

"Mr. Joo Ho-Shik, are you not participating in the battle?"

He was someone who had seen Joo Ho-Shik's abilities when they took care of the blue head last time.

Lee Seung Won could see the stiff expression on Joo Ho-Shik's face.

He had his arms crossed as he shook his head.

"I wish to fight but I cannot go to the battlefield."

Grandma Kim and Doctor Kang. Joo Ho-Shik was next to them along with Jang Man Soo.

"Mr. Joo Ho-Shik, wouldn't you ability make it so that our attacks become stronger?"

They could use his faith to amplify their attacks.

That power would be very useful on this battlefield.

Joo Ho-Shik knew this as well.

But he could not do that today.

"My faith will be focused on healing today."

The numerous healing-type ability users who were gathered here heard a tired voice through Kim Min Joon's walkie-talkie at that moment.

"We are moving the first round of injured people."

Everybody looked toward the walkie-talkie.

It was Kim Rok Soo's voice.

"Our number one goal is everyone's survival."

His voice was coming out of not just Kim Min Joon's walkie-talkie but the walkie-talkies of all squad leaders.

"Move all of our injured comrades."

To have the person next to you survive...

There was no battle more difficult than that.

+

Those who had been in a battle, with Cale as their commander or not, had nodded their heads or silently agreeing to that statement as they know just how hard it is to experience a war no matter how 'professional' you're at it.

+

Kim Min Joon, who knew that was the case, listened quietly before starting to speak.

"Commander-nim-"

Grandma Kim made a comment as he was unable to finish what he was saying.

"Rok Soo. We should probably bring you over first."

Cale put his mouth to the walkie-talkie and responded to the concerned voice he heard through it.

"I am okay."

"...Haaaaaaaa."

He could hear Grandma Kim sighing after hearing his response.

"You need to get healed."

Cale immediately responded after Grandma Kim asked once more.

"It is useless."

Cale was telling the truth about other people's healing abilities being useless on him right now.

+

Those who were rampaging on how did Cale just lightly said 'I'm okay' were rendered speechless.