SSS-Level : The madness within the darkness (pt. 3)

"Ha! So he ended up fainting after all. Tch, tch. This Dongsaeng of mine, honestly..."

the Dark Tiger grumbled lowly as he slowly made his way back to the central shelter.

"...My goodness."

Park Jin Tae who was watching this shook his head as he followed the Tiger.

It was the same for the others.

"As I expected."

Joo Ho-Shik was looking at Cale with an odd gaze.

"Everything is in balance."

'...His abilities that seemed to be so special came with a great price to pay as well'

Joo Ho-Shik looked down at his hands.

He had clasped them together all night to pray.

+

Many people did the exact same thing.

Even those who did not believe in any gods began to clasps their hand for the safety of these people.

And above all, for the safety of their commander.

+

"...is he a human?"

'Or could he be something else?'

"Perhaps... a God?"

"What kind of God would bleed and faint like that? Of course not."

Park Jin Tae had turned back and was grumbling at Joo Ho-Shik in an annoyed voice. Joo Ho-Shik smiled gently and started to walk toward his central shelter.

'I guess he's right. Then perhaps, a God-send?'

Not knowing what's in the other's mind, Park Jin Tae eyed Joo Ho-Shik with a suspicious gaze before starting to walk again.

+

Things happened quickly. And before they know it, they see how their Hero get back on his feet and proceed with his plan even as he just got up from fainting.

+

"Screeeeeech---"

The still remaining large number of Grade 1 monsters were biding their time and glaring at the humans.

Baaaaang! Bang! Baaaaang!

Loud banging noises were coming from all directions.

The Grade 1 monsters were attacking more intensely than ever before. They were furiously charging forward toward the silver shield.

Those monsters were heading toward the two wings that spread out from the shield and covered the entire building.

However, the shield stayed firm.

It did not break.

+

"The shield did not and will not break"

Hilsman has complete faith on this.

+

Kim Min Joon could see Kim Rok Soo who was standing there with his hand on the shield.

Whether it was because the shield was extremely large...

Or because Kim Rok Soo was quite small...