SSS-Level : We'll now start the 1st record (pt. 1)

"October 25th, 11am."

Cale quietly watched Lee Seung Won who was peeking at him while speaking.

"Keep going."

Lee Seung Won hesitated before responding to Cale.

"Hyung, will this really be useful?"

Cale looked up after seeing the uncertainty in Lee Seung Won's eyes.

He could see the clear sky.

Cale was currently on the roof of the central shelter building, and starring above when he spoke to Seung Won's question

"It will be useful."

There's no need of excessive explanation.

There's no need of trying so hard to convince the other.

His firm confident voice is enough.

Lee Seung Won's ability was necessary.

+

"A taciturn"

That mage had said this about the commander at the battle of Carro Kingdom.

And now she's reliving the experience as she watched their Commander-nim who currently has a black hair, doing exactly the same even in the other world.

+

He put his hand on the shoulder of Lee Seung Won, the boy who was only three years younger than him, Kim Rok Soo, who's 20 years old.

"Data is the future. Even weak humans are able to defeat a monster if they know its weakness. Being able to think. That is the greatest strength humans have."

Lee Seung Won's ability was 'Recording.'

"Seung Won. The information you create with your abilities will become the hope for this world. It might not something that's obviously important as of now. But it would be for our future survival"

"For our future...?"

"Yes. For our future."

Seung Won was spell bound at the words 'our' and 'future' that was spoken by his big brother figure. It gave him sense of hope. So he decided to trust him.

And it seems like Cale saw the change in his eyes since he nodded as if agreeing to the other's thoughts.

"There's no such thing as useless abilities. It's a matter of time and place"

In order to survive they needed every ability.

'Everyone needs to work their asses off harder than back then... Choi Han isn't here after all'

+

"Cale-nim..."

The said swordsmaster is nervous.

He's nervous for everyone there.

For Kim Rok Soo.

For Choi Jung Soo.

And literally everyone...

That being said, he did not question something insignificant as 'Can they make it?'

Because he believed in Cale.

He believed that his savior would find a way.

"He'll find a way..."