Two

I was having quite a good day after a long warm shower when I heard a knock on my door. I was hoping no one would bother me in my free day but here comes Donghyuck who just barged in after I opened the door.

"What are you—"

"Help me…"

"What?" My brows quirk both in shock and annoyance. He literally just walked in and now he'll ask for help. The last time we even saw each other was a month ago.

"My parents told me that if I win the science fair, they will let me live alone."

"Young lad, why would you want to live alone?" I groan and pick up fresh clothes. I even forgot that I'm just wrapped in towel.

"That's not the point. Come back and teach me." He says, looking up and giving me his big eyes. "Come on!"

I shift my eyes somewhere. "I already resigned."

"Then come back."

"It's not that easy."

"It is. How much is two hours of your day?"

I gasp. "Everyday?"

He nodded as if the two hours of my day is that easy to be bought and as if I already said yes to it.

"No. Please leave."

"What can I do to make you say yes?"

"Nothing. My mind is already settled. I won't help you at all so you can ask someone else."

He groaned loudly and stomped his feet on the floor. I immediately stopped him because it might bother other people who's living downstairs.

"Leave now, Donghyuck…"

"Hyung."

"Still doesn't change my mind." I huffed and placed both my palms on the sides of my waist, giving him a determined face and a smirk.

He rolled his eyes while his lips twitched in resentment. He looked so mad that he didn't get the thing that he wanted.

"Even if I said yes, I already resigned Donghyuck and you already have your new tutor. What would I gain from helping you?"

"My money!"

"I believe I'm not allowed to just teach you without the knowledge of my agency. Besides, I'm already full the whole day. I have a schedule."

"Hyung…" He gulps. "I only have a month left and I only need your help for a month."

"Still, no."

"Then…" He determinedly said. "I'm going to stay!"

"Suit yourself."

I grabbed my boxers and the fresh clothes that I laid aside when he was talking and made my way inside the bathroom to change. Once I'm done, I went back only to see him turning on my television and sitting on the couch as if it's his.

"You really don't have friends, do you?"

"I'll probably make some in the future. During the science fair."

"Why are you so eager to leave home?" I curiously asked because far as I know this boy is only eighteen and he's always left alone anyway so there's no use of actually wanting to leave home and live alone somewhere else.

"Living alone doesn't only mean I'm alone. If I win this science fair, they'll send me to Canada, let me live alone and sustain me for everything that I want."

"Canada?" I asked while pushing him on the couch so I could make room for myself. "Why?"

"Why do you care?"