Twenty five

A week has passed by like a wind. It was hell but the only choice I have was to keep up. I tried shutting off almost everyone except for Renjun. He was the only one who broke the walls that I built.

"No progress?"

I shook my head. "Of course. What do you expect?"

"That he'd say sorry for it."

"Why would he?" I scoff internally and whisper it to myself. "Why are you here, by the way?"

"I just want to let you know that your father passed by."

I gasp and look at him with eyebrows twitching. "What? When? And why the fuck?"

"Can you stop cursing?" He rolls his eyes at me and sit up from my bed. "He did. I don't know why… And for your question when, yesterday evening."

"Did he talk to you?"

"Yes. But only to ask where Donghyuck is."

I clear my throat as I hear his name fall out from Renjun's lips. I missed him. I miss Donghyuck so much. But these days I've been locking myself inside my apartment and I don't see him anywhere. He's most probably on the second floor, with Jeno.

"What did you say then?" I ask while trying not to make obvious that I'm curious if he heard what my father and Donghyuck talked about.

"I don't know where he was. So, I wasn't able to tell your father about it."

My shoulders slouched. Really. What do I expect? Of course, it's not automatic that Renjun knows where Donghyuck is. And aside from the fact that I missed Donghyuck, the pain from his words is still lingering and it's still painful that I don't want to see him just yet.

"Are you going to work today?"

"Yes." I sigh. "So, please, leave?"

"Fine, but…" He trails off. "You don't want to feel your child for… one last time?"

"Is he going to do it today?" I ask while tidying myself up and placing my hair down. "Why just now?"

"You don't want to give it a chance?"

"I already did. And look at where I am now." I smirk fakely. "If he doesn't want to then let him—"

"Let him be…" He cuts me off and plops down to bed. "I know… That's what you always tell me."

"I have to go." I said and brought my coat with me. I walk out and storm to my car.

It was not a moment later when I'm finally inside my student's room. He's with his boyfriend Chenle. I utter a good morning before Chenle left the room, leaving Jisung behind.

We started quite good because he studied what I told him to study last night or Chenle stayed with him to teach him.

I'm quite fazed with their relationship. They handle it maturely as if they're still not on first year college. It made me wonder how about me? If I'd have my first ever relationship, could I handle it like they do?

Once we're done for our three hours session, I sprint out and plan to spend my remaining hours drinking. My days has been like that ever since my mom died.

I buy alcoholic drinks and continue to walk inside the large convenience store. And as I walk past one isle, I heard familiar voice.

"So? How's the thing with your wife?"

"Just the usual, honey… I've been trying to make her sign the divorce papers but she refuses unless I give the company to our son."

"What should we do?" Says Mina.