Twenty two

In desperation, I have managed to keep Donghyuck with me. He was persistent about making Jeno come back to their room, though. And I was left inside. Now that he fulfilled his promise to come back, I'll never let him go again.

I wrapped both my arms around his body, one on his head and one on his waist, now he's trapped enough not to go even an inch away from me.

"A little bit of…" He huffs. "Space please…"

"Are you suffocated?" I ask worriedly and released him for a while. He sighs and shook his head.

"You're too close…" He says and giggled. "Hyung, I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"For your loss." He replies with sad voice and I know immediately that he's pertaining to the death of my mom.

I already stopped crying but we all know the pain inside us will never mend just by crying and so, I conclude that I'm still hurt. But now that Donghyuck's with me, it started to feel a little bit better. I feel somehow fine.

"Hyung…"

"Hmm?"

"My mom…" He starts off. "She wants to get divorced."

"Divorced?" My eyes were wide in shock. "They'll get separated?"

"Yes." Donghyuck replies in a smile. "Because he's still not over with his mistress and my mom… she's sick of all of it already."

His father's mistress might be referring to Kang Mina. That one time when I saw them kissing on the hotel's hallway, I'm sure there is something going on.  What I'm not sure of is the possibility that Donghyuck's father might have more than one mistress.

What if there's someone else and I blamed it all on Kang Mina?

Besides, if Donghyuck already saw whom his father was kissing (way before, when I came home to my apartment and saw him in front of my door), he can already decipher who that mistress is. That's why I'm not going to tell him anytime today. I might've seen those wrong that day and if I'll just blame someone, I might be wronged.

"And? How are you feeling?"

"I feel free. I'm finally free from my father, and his sickening excuses and lies." He grit and smile which made me wonder how. "I feel happy for my mom, too."

"That's good…" I sigh on his lips and rub my thumb across his waist. "How are you?"

"Why do you keep on asking me that?" He furrows his eyebrows which also had me thinking.

"For how many times I've asked you this already?" I laugh.

"Twice, now."

"Then aside from your parents issue, how are you?"

He looks at me as his lips twitch. He buries his face on my neck and sniffled on it. He even gave me a tight hug by my waist which gave me the butterflies that just came back to life.

"I'm good."

"I'm so fucking happy that you're here."I breathe out, sending it to his neck. "You don't know how much you made me safe and precious right at this moment."

"What's wrong with you, hyung?" He pulls away and huff.

"Nothing's wrong really…" I smile.

Apart from not having to own you right here, nothing's wrong.

"Maku…"

"Hmm?"

"Does this hurt so much?" He taps my chest without breaking eye contact between us. I assumed he was referring to my heart.