Fifteen

"Mark…" He sobbed. "Let me out, please."

Something in his tone broke my heart in two. He is not just crying, but he is bawling his eyes out, and sobbing like a baby that was left by his mother. He is totally wrecked.

He wiped his tears with a fist and sniffled. "Let me out."

In a second, I've had my car in the most peaceful place I could ever find that was so near from the hotel. I didn't even know this existed but for now this is the best.

"Donghyuck, look—"

"Shut up!" He says, voice breaking. "I… I don't need… it. I don't need your… explanation. I saw it with my bare eyes!"

I bit my lips and frustration and had my head banged on the chair. He never stopped crying until then.

"Yeah." I gulp thickly and looked at him. "I kissed him. He kissed me back. We were kissing."

"Shut the fuck—"

"And if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to decipher what the fuck you're doing to my peaceful life!" I hissed and chuckled sarcastically. "Goddamnit!"

"Open the door!"

I held his hand back tightly, very eager not to let him slip away by any means.

"Stay here, baby."

"No!"

"Lee Donghyuck!"

"You're a fucking shit!" He shouted so loudly, that it made me flinch away. "You are so selfish."

"Donghyuck, please…" I grabbed on his shoulders only to be pushed away.

"I don't want you to hurt me anymore." He cried out, harshly pressing both his hands between his thighs. "You've been so bad to me but I didn't mind it until now."

"You offered this first Donghyuck. In exchange of me, teaching you." I explained in a reason that we both know is acceptable.

Because it's true. We were never a thing. Although he likes me, and maybe, I like him too, we aren't together. He offered me things first and it was just because of lust, that I compelled. He can't just blame me for everything because he offered sexual things first.

Even if I kissed Renjun, it is nothing. I did not cheat to anyone, even though I admit to have hurt them both by that. Even if I'd fuck around, it'll be nothing, because Donghyuck and I are not in a relationship.

I'll just try to conceal the very fact that I don't want to ever fuck around and I don't want to kiss Renjun again because of the sole reason that I don't want Donghyuck to be hurt because of me, again, as well. It's better to just try and hide the urge that is tingling around me, to wipe his tears away.

"I did, Maku hyung…" He says and his voice were dwindling. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have liked you so much. I shouldn't have allowed you to touch me. I shouldn't have gave up my virginity to you… I shouldn't even have tried making you like me back."

"Hey…" My tone weakened, like how my heart broke when he said those.

It's not his fault that he likes me. It's not his fault that I didn't like him as well, back then. It is my fault for hurting him and always make him feel less and make him feel sad and lonely.

"Baby, please?"

"Maku hyung…" He sobbed, cried over and over, and wiped his eyes agressively. "I don't want this anymore. I don't want to get hurt anymore. It's enough."

"I'm sorry." I gulp thickly and realized that, there, I said it. But still, nothing feels right.

"Last night…" He says, and my eyes were wide open, anticipating for the bomb. "I thought it was a dream, but then I figured out it wasn't. You asked me what am I doing to you…"