Thirty nine

"Baby…"

"Hmm?"

"Oh, are you still awake?" I laugh with a loud breath. "I thought you got really tired that you fell asleep."

"I'm fine. Besides, I was so busy before you left for work that I didn't even talk to you. I'm sorry."

"I understand. You were busy with Minhyuck and that's fine." I reply in honesty.

This routine has been going on for a month already. I'd go out for work (which is a new one after my dad gave me a spot on his company) and then I'd go home to Donghyuck and Minhyuck. Donghyuck would send me out for work but most of the time he can't because he's busy taking care of our son. Then he'd meet me after work with all smiles with Minhyuck on his arms. I like this new routine.

"How is he?"

"Our baby's fine. He still drinks milk like a monster! He even drank ten bottles today!"

"I want him to grow up healthy."

"I do, too." Donghyuck sighs and gently, he placed his head on my chest. "I missed you so much."

"Did you miss me a lot?" I snicker.

"Yes." He says. "I'm not used to this new thing that we have, Maku. You're out of the house for eight hours everyday and that sucks."

"I'm sorry, Donghyuck. If you don't like it then I will ask my father for another job—"

"No. It's not that. I'm just telling you this but I don't want you to stop working. You have to do that for us and I understand." He replies to me kindly and that words made my heart melt. I love it that Donghyuck is being so understanding right now. It makes me want to love him more and more.

"I love you. And I'm so happy with you."

"It made my heart flutter." He giggles. "I love you too."

"By the way…" I change positions to meet him. "My father wants us to live with him."

"Uh… Do you want to? Is it okay for you?"

"Only if it's okay with you." I shrug. "Would it be okay for our son?"

"Your father's getting older by the day and I want you to be with him, Maku. So, I'd love it."

"Do you think we should move out? Is it healthy for our family?"

"Actually, I really want to ask you about it too but I figured out that might not be part of our budget right now, so I understand. But now that you opened it up, yes, I want to move out… because I think this apartment would be too stuffy for our child when he gets older." He explains to me kindly. "But it's all up to you, Maku. I won't force you or anything—"

"You know I'd find ways for it, baby." I snicker. "I love your decisions and maturity so much."

"Do you think we can take a look at it tomorrow?" He giggles on my chest.

"Of course." I nod, then soothingly place a sweet and long kiss on his forehead. "Now you go get a rest, baby. I'll take care of Minhyuck."

"Aren't you tired?"

Yes. My whole body and head aches but I promised Donghyuck when he was about to deliver our children that I will take care of them after, so I'm going to do that. I will fulfill my promise for Donghyuck.

"I'm fine. Goodnight. I love you."

"Hmm…"

The day after, it was my day off so I had the time to be with my family and check the new house that we're about to live in. I secure my babies behind me before I place my own bag beside me.