Thirty

We went home, not really knowing what's lying ahead of us. We didn't know what's inside my apartment which is why Donghyuck almost collapsed when he saw his parents.

"Lee Donghyuck!" His mother shouts with all her might. Welcomed her son and pulled him close to herself. The road became clear and now his father saw me, he made his way to me and grabbed my collar.

"You fucking made our son pregnant?" He yelled so loud that my ears hurt and suddenly, my breath way was cut off. "You shitty head! You were his tutor, you fucking pedophile! You are a fucking stupid man! How dare you do that to my son? You are a shit head—"

Before I knew it, Donghyuck pulled his father away and slapped him. I was left both stunned and amazed while also chasing my breath. I cough over and over and collapse on the floor.

Damn, his father was so mad at me and I almost died.

"Shut it!" Donghyuck cuts him off. "Don't ever hurt Mark again!"

"Donghyuck! He impregnate you! He's a fucking pedophile, can't you see that?" His mother cries.

"Oh god, you too mom? Just shut it! I'm fucking twenty, I'm not a minor!" Donghyuck argues and with his fingers, he pushes it to his father with much force. "And why don't we talk about your fucking cheater husband who has an affair with girl literally twenty years younger than him?"

"Donghyuck…" I call out, worried it might stir another argument from his parents. "Come here…"

"No! I'm not going to let it be, hyung! I will defend your name because you didn't do it! I was the one who raped him, dad!"

"Lee Donghyuck!" His mother chimes in madly.

"What?"

"Shut it! Don't talk to your father like that!"

"And now it's my fucking fault?" Donghyuck… Damn, he's crying again. Shit, when will this ever end?

"Donghyuck." I huff, pulling him away from his mother. "Let's just go."

"Let me protect you this time, Mark!" He stomps his feet and grit. With all his might, he pushed me off and go back to his father.

"Why don't we talk about how you fucked some other girl who's not my mom?"

God… You're a brave baby but I'd rather keep you with me. I want you to just bury your body in me and I will take care of the rest but you're very stubborn, Donghyuck. You are, really.

"And how about I talk about how martyr you are? About how you always neglect me? About how you always leave me alone? How about I bring everything up before?" Donghyuck shouts to his mother.

I gulp as I realize how I'm locked up between a family issue. I'm not supposed to be here but I'd rather be here to stay with Donghyuck if anything bad happens soon. I don't want to leave him here.

"Are you defending the one who made you pregnant?" His father hissed while holding his son's shoulders. "Donghyuck, get a girp of yourself! Do you even know what a child is? Do you even know how take care of it? And damn it! You are still in college, what were you thinking?"

"Then are we going to neglect the fact that this family can't be saved anymore?"

"Stop turning this conversation over, Lee Donghyuck!" His mother madly says. "We're here to get you and let's kill that fucking child—"

Fuck it…

"No!" I grit. "We decided to have the child. No one's going to kill it."

"Oh, shut it Mark!" Donghyuck's father pushed me away with all his might. That hurt like a bitch but there's just no way I'd let them be.