Thirty one

Now that we're sleeping next to each other and as I go back and thoroughly on things, I don't know what to do now after.

Yes, Donghyuck will live with me. Yes, I will provide his needs. Yes, we will keep the child. And then? I don't know anymore. My mind scoffs on my heart.

"Hyung?"

I hum and slowly open my eyes. I just fell asleep for an hour, probably, because I was busy looking at him throughout the night and just right now, he woke me up.

"What is it?"

"Do you have some pickles?" I could feel his breath on my chest as he said that.

And yes, Donghyuck is pregnant. Still in his two months and yes, he is still sensitive and he craves for lots and lots of unusual things.

"With butter, please?" He adds up.

There it is.

I just smile at him and nod. I did that, solely because I don't have any other choice but to follow him and I want to make him happy by any means.

"Let me grab some." I tap him softly and lift myself up together with him. I made him sit on my bed as I go to my fridge and rummage on it.

Sadly, I found out I have none of what he asked for. I haven't bought groceries yet because of the things that passed by. From my mother's death, to our argument and until earlier. Damn, a lot has happened.

I turn to my heels, enter my room and gave him a disappointed smile.

"Sorry. I forgot I have nothing in my fridge anymore."

I won't wait for him to be sad and cry again, so I brought my coat and wallet with me in a second while Donghyuck immediately pouts in front of me and pulled the hem of my coat. He looks at me with worried eyes.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to buy some for you." I smile. "Can you wait for me?"

I don't even know where to buy a pickle and a butter around here at two AM, but I eventually will. I just want to make him full and happy.

"Alone?" Donghyuck fiddles with his fingers in front of me. Then, he kisses my lips. "You'll be back, right?"

"Of course."

Shit, I want to kiss him back. After the realization of loving him so much last night, I find myself loving every skinships and kisses with Donghyuck. I just want to plop back into bed and pepper him with kisses.

God, Donghyuck. I love you.

I kiss his forehead, instead. "I'll be back."

I step out of the room for the second time and in the dark circle I step in. It's still dark outside and there are not much of people around. I found the nearest convenience store and sadly, I only found butter. No pickles at all.

I walk around again, hoping and praying to the heavens to leave me some pickles so I can finally give it to Donghyuck who's waiting for me at home.

I want to make him happy this dawn. Even if it's tiring and a bit scary, even if I'm still sleepy and worn out, I will endure it all for him, of course.

After a long run, I got some pickles but when I saw the time, it was already three in the morning. I've been running around for an hour just to find the pickles.

But then it also made me happy because finally, I can go back home to Donghyuck, after a tiring walk. I snicker to myself as I imagine Donghyuck's face—happy and pleased because of the pickles and butter than I bought for him.