Seventeen

I've been trying to live like nothing between Donghyuck and I happened. A month flew by like a wind which brought me back to the stupid deal that I'd have him sexually for a month in exchange of teaching him for the science fair in which he won. It's crazy how things are like this now and… also it's crazy how I'm longing for him each and everyday.

I've been seeing him almost everyday. When he goes to school, when he reaches home and sometimes, when he buys foods or have them delivered but the thing I hate the most is that Jeno's always with him! Every single time!

I don't get to talk to Donghyuck because Jeno's there. I haven't had the chance to glance at him even because Jeno keeps him like a burrito around his jacket. Donghyuck hides inside his jacket as if he isn't wearing one and although that shit is cute, I'd rather see him inside my jacket and hide in mine, in which I wouldn't mind, and no one else's—especially Jeno's.

Jealousy… That's what they call it.

Occurs in moments like—when someone you like is happier with someone else. But I don't want to regret not winning Donghyuck back because I know that no matter how I get mad and jealous over them, I also know that Jeno's the best pick if I'd chose someone for Donghyuck.

My baby deserves the best and I'm afraid to admit that I'm not that man. I'm not everything that he wants and needs. I can't make him happy and all I do is hurt him. Looking back, I've never gave any affections to him or if I did, it's just because I'm thanking him for the good sex and for the aftercare. I even left him almost every after sex when he falls asleep. How bad does that sound?

And another thing, if ever Kang Mina has laid eyes on us which is possible when she appeared on Donghyuck's international competition which is the science fair, she will most probably make this an issue out of me again.

The thing is, she was my student, she was as young as I was eight years ago and I was a high school teacher. She liked me—no… she was so obsessed with me. She was very open about it and she always make her own way to get my attention.

That's when I started to hate the thought of students liking me. It's inconvenient and shaming. I was already 26 years old and she was fucking 19, what would I do about that? Even if she argued that age doesn't matter—well to me it does, especially that she's young, willful and impulsive.

I was not raised to be a man like that.

And then happened that one night when I went out of the school late and found out that she's been waiting for me outside. Of course that was creepy as hell, but I was also worried about her since she's a girl and others might take advantage of a girl walking at night alone, so I accompanied her.

We walked to the elevator and took the lift together, and it somehow crashed. We were inside, the lights are off, and then shit happened.

I didn't touch her but she did kiss me, saying that she's claustrophobic and she needs distraction. Hell, it was wrong but she was shaking. If I knew she'd frame me for it, I wouldn't have let her be. I wouldn't have fallen for her lies and deceiving actions. I didn't kiss her back but I also didn't took a step away from her.

Then, she started talking about it in the class, she bragged about how she was able kiss me in the elevator and said it was romantic. Of course, I was called at the guidance office and got fired but before I did finally went out I took my chance to talk to her.

I did not lock us in the staff room, I did not touch her that day, I did not scold her. I just talked to her about how the things that occurred shouldn't have fallen out from her lips.

She framed me. She cried, went to the principal's office and talked about how I touched her sexually, kissed her, had sex with her, claimed that I locked the door of the staff room so no one would bother us,  and said that I threatened her not to talk about it.