Twenty three

I wasn't able to cope up very well at the sudden disclosure of me being the father of Donghyuck's child. I wasn't able to digest the idea immediately. I was far from conscious. I was busy thinking about how I should deal with this.

Jeno from beside me, tapped me harshly. "Make up your mind. Donghyuck called me and he said they'll be the next patient."

I shudder.

To be honest, I don't want a child. I never wanted one. The thing with Kang Mina urged me even more to hate kids, babies and children. I don't want it.

But this time, my heart is full of guilt. My heart is crying because this is not just any child. It is my child, with the man that I like. It is the baby that we made. And they are not at fault for what happened.

"Do you want him to keep it?"

"Yes." I said honestly. Because of both guilt and because of this unusual yearning for a child. A child that's just not any child in the world, but Donghyuck and mine. "Fuck, this…"

"It's still not too late—"

"God… I'm so fucking dumb."

"You are. Now go before it becomes too late."

"Shit." I stomp loudly and sternly on the floor and kick the empty air. "What should I do?"

"It's all up to you…"

"Oh god." I cry. "I want to have it."

"Then go to Donghyuck."

"Can I, really? Do I have the courage to do it?"

Jeno, in a span of a second, slapped me brutally. He looked at me in madness and push me using his palms.

"You said you want to keep the child—"

"I do!" I argue.

"Then go there and fucking pull Donghyuck away from there! Man up, you jerk!"

It hit me. Not just physically but every part of me was touched. I should man up.

"W-Whatever…" I whisper to myself, shut my eyes and walk fast to my car.

I storm over the hospital that Jeno told me and try to be there before fifteen minutes. I couldn't be late this time.

I don't even know what will happen after if I really persuade him to keep the child. I don't know how to raise it. I don't know how to be a father to it. I just know that I'll love it… because Donghyuck is there.

"God… Please be here…" I sob and sniffle into my palms.

I've been crying so much these past few days but the reasons why I did cry are for for worthy people. Donghyuck and my late mom.

Before I could even collapse on the floor in deep agony, I managed to see Renjun on the Information Center, smiling widely to the nurse.

"Huang Renjun!" I call out and others looked at me. I don't care honestly, I just need to be with Donghyuck.

"Mark?" He gasps, eyes wide open. "What are you doing here?"

"Where's Donghyuck?" I pant out. "Where the fuck is he?"

"How did you even know where we are—"

"Just fucking tell me where he is!" I shout in aggravation.

"He's… already inside…"

"Inside of where?"

He closes his eyes and bit his lips. "To get surgical abortion."