Thirteen

It's been an hour since and he still didn't woke up. I am aware than whenever he feels sleepy, he'll take a nap no matter what and where, and that nap always ends up being a deep sleep. And I'm also aware that he is a heavy sleeper.

Which is why I grabbed the opportunity when he scooted down, to gently pull out from him and place him properly on the chair. I raise him up and put my jacket all over him so he wouldn't get cold because I'm sure in this position, I can't make him wear his own clothes.

I drove immediately to the closest hotel around, which is approximately three minutes away from the mall. I wore my clothes first before finally turning on my heels to go to Donghyuck. I just made him wear his shorts and wrapped him like a burrito before carrying him inside.

"A room, please?"

"For?"

"Mark Lee."

"Oh my god—" She gasped when she lifted her eyes to me and stared at Donghyuck in my arms. "Excuse me sir, what the— I'm sorry. I mean… is he?"

"He just fell asleep. Don't worry!" I laugh because of the assumptions that I had at the back of my head, that they think of me as a kidnapper or something who also did something wrong to this man in my arms.

I'm pretty sure I didn't. It was clear in his moans.

"Here are the keys…" She gave me a curt smile and gave me the keys after.

I made my way to the elevator while carrying Donghyuck like a baby and also securing the keys using my other hand. The ride didn't take too much of our time, anyway. It was just seconds and we finally reached the eight floor. Besides, the room that I rented for the night isn't that far from the lift. Just ten steps, approximately. I placed Donghyuck on the bed first before locking the door behind me.

The room is quite big and for a luxury type of room, the bed is also king-sized so I'm sure we'll both fit in there.

That's if Donghyuck won't move too much.

I removed everything from me and made my way beside Donghyuck who's still asleep and who's still snoring cutely.

"Donghyuck…" I whisper and shake him a bit. "Donghyuck, let me give you a hot shower first."

He groaned and kicked me, making me yelp and jerk away.

"Shit…" I hiss. "I bet you wouldn't even remember kicking me if I bring this up tomorrow."

"G-Go… Hckkk… Away…" He sniffled and kicked his comforter. I know he feels hot often times that's why I'm not wondering why he's been removing everything from him now.

Instead of waking him up to have a quick shower, I just grabbed a clean cloth and drenched it with water so I could wash him with it. I made sure to also clean him below and covered his nakedness after.

Once he's settled on the bed, all fresh and clean. It's finally my time to make my way into the bathroom and take a good long shower. It feels nice to have your body cleansed after a hot sex because it somehow kills the scent of sex. But it took me by surprise why Donghyuck's scent smells good all the time. Well, atleast to me.

If I were to describe it, it'd be a fruity clean scent which I like very much. Maybe it's his hair?

I wrap myself quick and dried my hair first in the sink and while looking into the mirror, I managed to see the bruises from the fingernails which Donghyuck buried deep into me earlier.

It makes me proud knowing that he always feels good whenever we have sex. It's just something that my heart takes pride from.

"Donghyuck? Are you still asleep?" I peep and found out he's still sleeping. I just laughed and placed myself beside him before threading fingers through his hair.