Twenty nine

Things just don't go easy for me. The fake news were flashed to my other students and they cut everything off with me except for Jisung and Chenle. My eight students fired me.

"What are you going to do now?" Renjun asks. "You know… she's really a bitch for this hyung. She really is."

I do agree. I don't know what it is that she wants but I really hate it at this moment. I needed the job to add savings and use it for Donghyuck but then here it comes… I got fired. And my agency wants to talk to me, to probably cut me off from them as well.

"My father knows a school—"

"Don't." I said firmly. "I can get away with this Renjun. I will get myself out of this."

"But how?"

"Apply for some jobs again. Even if it doesn't have anything to do with teaching, I will still do it. I need money right now because I have to attend to Donghyuck's needs."

He sighs. "I know. He's been craving for a lot of foods these days…"

I laugh at the imagination of him, asking me to buy him some foods again. "It's adorable, really…"

"You look so fucked up…" Renjun laughs.

"Is it that obvious?" I laugh.

He nods.

"Why hasn't he picked up anything from it though?" I sigh.

Because really, everyone says I obviously like him. Jeno, Renjun and my father told me that once. But I never heard him ask me about what I feel nor did I heard of him talk to me about both our feelings. I'm not sure if Donghyuck still likes me though, so I think this, what we have now, is better.

Renjun and I, both heard a knock.

"Is that Donghyuck?"

My heart beats fast as I project a silly smile. "Most probably…"

I open the door wide and our guess did not fail. It is Donghyuck. He's wearing his loose shirt that he told me that he's comfortable in, his long pyjamas and his usual green crocs.

"Hi…" I smile like crazy. "How have you been?"

"I'm fine…" He looks over my shoulders and pouts. "Why is Renjun here?"

"Uh, bitch… We're friends. I'm not going to steal Mark away from you. Plus, I already have Mister Yangyang!" Renjun scoffs but I almost hit him with my fist because of what he said.

He didn't have to add anything about him stealing me from Donghyuck. I'm Donghyuck's and that will never change. And also, Donghyuck just asked what he's doing here and Renjun's answer was not much of a direct answer.

Donghyuck's long face came into view as he hugs me suddenly. My stomach flips.

"Are you sure you won't steal him from us?"

Renjun laughs. "Why would I?"

"You liked him before!"

"That's why it was before!" Renjun answers which made sense. "I don't know with you anymore…"

Donghyuck huffs as I pull him inside. He never let go of me though. Not until Renjun bid his goodbye since he still has session with Yangyang today.

Donghyuck lets me go. "Since when did you grow close?"

"After… the huge fight we had."

"Which one? Yesterday?"

"No…" I laugh. "About Kang Mina."