Eight

"Hyuck…"

"Why?"

"You're smart."

He raised a brow. "I know."

"Why are you hiding this from people, then?"

His eyes softened while his lips twitched. I'm still anticipating for his answer and never leaving my eyes off him. It's almost a month ever since we started this and the science fair is three days away.

"Why do you care?" He frowned but I pulled him back again to meet me.

"I'm just wondering why. You were so dumb before that I hate to even step in your room because I know you're not going to learn anything from me, anyway." I shrug.

"I'm dumb, don't deceive—"

"You're not, actually…" I sigh. "This book is usually explained for three months in basic school plan and you've already memorized it in two weeks."

"I'm not—"

"Is it because of your parents?" I cleared my throat when I said that. I know I shouldn't say that but it slipped out of my mouth.

"Hey, you want to have sex?"

"What the fuck?" I laugh. "Why are you saying that all of a sudden?"

"Because you're making me cry again and I want your aftercare."

"You want to me to give you bath?" I chuckled and remember those few times that I gave him one.

After sex, I'd place him on his bathtub with hot water or give him a hot shower if we had sex in my apartment to help ease the soreness on his bottom. I don't know why he likes that.

"No." He shook his head. "Cuddles."

"Oh…" I snicker to myself and just open my arms wide. "You can have cuddles right now."

"Why?" Cutely, he tilted his head. "There should be an exchange for this. You want me to blow you?"

"Not in the mood." I huff. "You want to cry?"

"Not in the mood."

"The fuck?" I laugh. "By the way I'm leaving in an hour."

"Where are you going?" He says while crawling towards me and ended up being on my side.

"I invited Renjun for dinner tonight. It was my last class with him yesterday."

"Is it necessary to invite him for dinner?" He grit and I bet he's jealous. I cackle and pull him to my embrace.

"Of course. It's just a form of… you know… goodbye and to thank his parents for the generosity. I've done this for a couple of times with a few of my students in the past, already."

"Renjun told me you kissed his forehead!"

"That was the day we first had sex. And I felt bad because I left him in order to find you." I smiled. "Why?"

"That is the most gentle kiss you could give to someone!"

"And?"

I don't get it why he's fussing right now.

"And you gave it to him."

I laugh. "What exactly is your point?"

"And you haven't done that to me!"

"Oh… You want a kiss on the forehead?"

"Renjun said it made his stomach flip and his heart race…" He pouted angrily. "You did that to him without him blowing you or having sex with you. And yet it took me, my virginity, to have you kiss me on my forehead."