Six

"You are disgusting Mark! How could you do that to your student?"

"I didn't fucking do that! I already made my name clear to the school that I am not—"

"Stop lying! The evidences are clear!"

"Dad! It's really not that—"

"Fuck!" I gasp for air as soon as I woke up. My body shivered and tears were falling from my eyes. The anger and shock from that exact day resurfaced.

I dreamt about it again.

"Shit…" I hissed and grabbed my hair in frustration. I started kicking my blanket away and groaning.

Why did it have to be now when I'm already at my personal space and peace?

It hasn't been that long since that day and pain still reoccurs any moment of the day whenever I remember it.

But I've tried to instill it in my mind—to avoid it as much as possible.

And yet it betrayed me.

I tried to shrug it off and wipe my tears away. I grabbed my phone to check the time. Turns out, the dream was somehow useful since it woke me up before my alarm.

I lift myself up and prepare myself some food. I grabbed my clothes and prepare it on the side before walking out and going to the bathroom.

While I was showering, the thing about last night suddenly popped out of my mind. It was about how Donghyuck told me that he likes me.

It was really shocking to hear that from him, really. We've only know each other for like two months and two weeks, not to mention that the first two months were just merely a tutor and student relationship, unlike what he have now, which is rather sexual.

It never crossed my mind that Donghyuck might like me and neither did I knew that he's interested in men. I was very hesitant about it, until now even.

He must be very broken to just like someone who'd ask how he is, someone who'd be there for him and someone who'd make him cry through kind words.

I was just with him, I wasn't able to comfort him. I wonder what made him like me so much that he's very willing to fight over me with Renjun.

Dang. Why am I smiling?

"Excuse me?" I flinched when I heard a low voice from an unfamiliar boy. I nod at him and anticipate for more words. "I'm the son of the landlord and I'm around to ask if you've already paid for this month?"

"What's your name?" I asked while constantly checking the time. I have a session with Renjun today and I might be late if this takes too long. "And yeah… I already paid last week."

"I'm Lee Jeno, sir. Thank you." He bowed and his eye-smile appeared.

I only saw him once but he seems quite nice and good. His visuals are undebatable as well. He's good looking. I bet every girls would drool over this young guy.

I nod at him and smile back. "Yeah."

With all speed, I flounced towards my car and start it. I drove fast towards Renjun's house while subconsciously reviewing my lessons for today.

"Good morning…" I pant and walk inside the room without even looking who's inside yet. Renjun might not be here yet, even.

"Sir—" He was cut off with another voice.

"What's good in the morning?"

I lift my head up while furrowing my eyebrows to assert if my assumptions are right and yes, there he is, sitting beside Renjun, waving his hands to me. "Donghyuck?"