Thirty six

Donghyuck and I have been wanting to visit my mom in her grave for a really long time already but I just got the free time now. Donghyuck's seven months pregnant now and I'm so excited to finally meet our child! Everytime I think about it, my heart becomes so happy.

Just like I am, Jeno and Renjun are also excited for our baby. Only Jeno knows what our baby's gender is and he told me that he also bought some gifts for it. He told me to brace myself for what's about to come but I know I will still love our child even if it's a she or a he. I don't actually care about the gender because I would love it still.

"Baby?" I knock on the door. "Are you done?"

"Uh... Mark! Uh, can you help me with this?"

"Can I come in?"

"Yes!" He shouts from inside our room so I went in immediately. I found out he's having a hard time wearing his dress shirt and his shoes because of his big stomach.

I pinch his cheeks and kiss his lips because he looks so adorable in it. "You're so cute!"

"Stop it!" He pouts at me and kicks his shoes off. "Help me, Maku!"

"Of course." I laugh and knelt down to pull his dress shirt down. Once it's good I make him wear his shoes and tie its laces. "How is it-"

A firm kiss on the lips was what I received. I gasp into it and when I finally caught up with his harsh kisses, I kiss him back passionately.

His lips were so red and plump as soon as I let go of it and he's wearing a sweet smile. "Thank you."

"I want our child to look like you." I huff suddenly. "You're so pretty and I want it to look just like you."

"I want it to be... just like your mom." He giggles. "It would be like reincarnation, right?"

"Damn. You believe in that?"

"No." Donghyuck laughs cutely. "I just want you to meet your mom again. I want to meet her too! Do you think she'll like me?"

I nod. "Of course, baby. You're the sweetest and the most adorable person in this world. No one would hate you."

"Stop lying-"

"I'm not." I place a peck on his forehead sweetly. "She would love everyone I'd love, Donghyuck. Besides, she already knows about you."

The day before my mom died, I talked about Donghyuck with her and I'm positive my mom already liked him even before she met him. Donghyuck is loveable anyway.

"Hyung..." He calls me out with sincere eyes as he plops his head on my shoulders. "Lately, I've been feeling too much on my stomach."

"Does it hurt?" I ask worriedly. "Where? How is it now? Should we have it checked?"

"No." He shook his head cutely. "It doesn't hurt. My belly just feel so heavy."

"Turn around." I smile and he immediately know what I'm talking about.

With both arms, I lift the heavy thing and buried my face on his neck. He exclaims happily and held my hands on top of his stomach.

"That feels so good, hyung." He says. "I love it so much when you do that."

I'm doing this to make him feel comfortable. I'm doing this because I want him to feel happy. I'm doing this and that because I love Donghyuck so much. All of the words in this world aren't enough to express how much I love him. I know it's too soon, but I really do want to marry Donghyuck. I want him so much for myself. But how can I own him to myself when I haven't confessed yet?