Three

"You're early…" I pointed out when Donghyuck came in. He was prepared unlike the usual days when I was still working for them. "It's a miracle you have books with you."

"That's how eager I am to leave the house."

I chuckle at his answer. "Come in, did you eat dinner already?"

"I did." He sighed and plopped down on the couch.

"Then let me eat my dinner first, then we can start."

"Want me to suck you off now?"

I shook my head and laugh. "Maybe later."

I opened my pack of ramen before pouring it on the boiling water. I usually eat this because I obviously can't cook. Or maybe I can except for eggs.

Once I'm done, I transferred it to a bowl and brought it to my coffee table which is adjacent to the couch where Donghyuck is. He sniffed and I could see him take a glance on my food.

"Are you sure you already ate?"

I have a hunch that he's lying. He nodded but I could see him gulp.

I sighed and held the chopsticks with noodles in front of his mouth. "Eat."

His stomach grumbled then, confirming my hunch. He covered it with both his arms and curse under his breath. I just laughed at him though and still gave him some.

"Come on."

"I can't eat cabs after 6:00 PM, Maku."

"Why?"

"I'm on a diet."

"Diet? Or die? From what I heard, you're very hungry and it's not good to keep it like that. Why don't you just exercise?"

"That costs sweat!" He scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Hurry up!"

"Wait…" I sighed and just ate it all by myself.

He can't blame me if he'll past out. I already warned him and even gave him food but he refused to eat.

"Mom and Dad won't be at home next week. Do you want to…" He sighed. "Nevermind."

I ruffle his hair and nod anyway.  "Only during Tuesdays and Wednesdays, for the rest of the weekdays you'll have to visit me here."

"Fine…" He says and averted his gaze on his device.

I have been aware of his pretty hands ever since we met but somehow, this time it has gotten prettier.

"Only science?" I asked as I put the empty bowl away. He nodded and shifted his eyes from his phone to his book and opened it.

"Here…"

We went over for an hour and to be honest, I'm quite impressed. I'm surprised that he knows much because as far as I know, he hates science and math. It's his weak point.

"You're good." I commended him, hoping it'd give him some confidence.

"Of course, blowjob isn't the only thing that I can do."

"Oh my god, Donghyuck!" I snap. "Shut up!"

"Why?" He looked at me boredly. "Wanna have one now?"

"S-shit…" I curse under my breath as my chest heaves up and down fast. "You are such a tease."

He smirked and looked around before locking my door but when he came back I flicked his forehead.

"We only studied for an hour. We still have so much to do."