Sixteen

I don't know how, when, why and what happened last night after I went to the convenience store. I just know that right now, the moment I woke up, I'm already in my own room. Clean, without any stain.

My head ache got worse when I lift myself up and so I grabbed my water bottle from beside me and emptied it. I groan and collapse back to bed.

"When did I get here?" I huff and stare right into my ceiling. It's empty and as white as snow, then somehow, Donghyuck's crying face appeared.

Shit...

Lee Donghyuck. We had a huge fight yesterday and all I know is that I haven't apologized yet. I didn't chase him last night. I got drunk and I don't even know how I went here.

"Hello?" I answered my phone which is ringing. "Mom?"

"Minhyung..."

I groan. "What again?"

"When will you visit us again?"

The last time was six months ago and I never came back.

"Is Dad still there?"

"Of course..." She says. "Please visit him, too. He's-"

"Mom!" I shout over the phone. "Quit it. He was the one who threw me out!"

"He was wrong... He admitted to that..."

"He's just longing for another one who'd be his successor. I don't want it, mom. I hope you'd respect what I like."

"I know..." She says in a sigh. "Atleast tell me what you're up to these days, my son... It's been so long since I last saw you."

"I'm doing really great!" I groan because I'm not.

With Donghyuck being mad at me, nothing goes right.

"I miss you."

"Yeah... I miss you too, so much." I sigh. "I'll try and visit you this weekend. Just... out of the house, I won't come in."

"I will anticipate for that, son..." She suddenly sobs. "Don't hate your father too much-"

I growled once again and cut the call off. I know she's just worried about her son and her husband's relationship but that doesn't mean I have to compel.

My dad totally blamed me for everything when in fact I didn't do anything. I haven't even laid hands on Kang Mina and yet when that girl lied in front of him, he was easily deceived. Damn!

I flinched when my door suddenly creeks, which means someone went out or someone came in. I ran to the door and saw Donghyuck who just held the door knob of the room adjacent to mine.

"D-Did... you bought this already?" I furrow my eyebrows and attempt to walk beside him. "Hey..."

"What?" He shook my hands out from his shoulders. Only then I noticed, he's been carrying a cup of hot coffee.

"Are you still mad at me?" I gulp. The answer was given when he looked at me with his mad eyes and his lips twitched. "You are." I conclude.

He forced the coffee to me with a loud huff. "That's for your fucking hangover!"

"W-What? Wait... How did you know I was drunk last night-" The door closed before me. He shut it tight and loud, and the vibration caused the coffee that he gave me, to be poured out from the cup.

I knock on it. "Donghyuck?"

No answer.

"Lee Donghyuck. Open this and let's talk." I huff, talking directly to the door. "Look... Donghyuck, I'm sorry."