Thirty two

In a moment, I got Donghyuck naked. I lift his shirt up and both his pyjamas and boxers down. Damn, it's been a while since I saw him like this but nothing has changed except for our baby that's growing in him.

His curvy waist is still visible, of course. His tanned body. God, his thick thighs, I love it very much. His pinkish nipples. His everything that I love and I want.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Mark. You already asked me that for the fifth time!" He huffs.

"I'm sorry." I laugh and kiss his palms over my cheeks. "I'm just worried."

"Don't be. It's not our first time."

"But it's been so long since we did it. I didn't do it with anyone after you, even!" My lips shivers in worry. "What if I hurt you? What if this hurts our baby?"

"It won't, Mark. We're fine. We'll be fine." He assures me and I'm more than happy to hear that from him. I really hope none of my worries would arise in the middle of doing things.

"Was I always this gentle to you?" I ask and stare into his body. "I'm sorry."

"You weren't. You like dirty talks so much and you were harsh with me." He pouts. "But that won't happen again, right? You will treat me better, right?"

"Of course." I smile and stop my eyes from shitting tears. Now is not the time to be emotional for Donghyuck. I don't want to be a cry baby in front of my baby. "I'm sorry, baby."

He kisses me and lets me know we're fine. Probably to tell me that he's sick of my apologies as well. My lips tugs upwards while kissing him.

I could feel his warm hands over my chest and he holds my abdomen inside my shirt. I did remove it myself and plop back to bed with both my shoulders to support myself.

"I want to stretch you myself."

"Eung?"

"Stretch you." I chuckle at him while meeting his forehead with mine. "As in my fingers inside you."

"Oh…" He giggles behind my ears and this made me meet his own shaft with my chest. I groan.

"God… Wait up."

I push both his legs that was wrapped around me so I can go grab the lubricant that's unused for months now. I go back to him with wet fingers.

So damn pretty.

"Have I ever told you that you're beautiful?"

"Stop, Maku…" He huffs with red tinted pink. It feels so good to make him feel shy around me.

I don't mind his cute pout in shyness though. I press my fingers on top of his entrance and lift his legs to my shoulders.

"Ready?"

He nods enthusiastically and I'm more than pleased to follow that. I shut my eyes and gently insert one finger inside of him.

"So tight." I hiss as I meet his face. Only to find out he's been shutting his eyes too. "You are so tight, Donghyuck."

"Another, please?"

To his pleasure, I finally insert two fingers inside of him and stretch him open. It was so hard since he's so tight and I don't think it would loosen up anytime soon. I scissor him gently.

He whimpers suddenly and that made me stop. "Are you okay, baby?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes." He moans out. "Please, another…"

"You don't look good, though?" I trail off because he really doesn't look pleased. His eyes were half lidded as his teeth bite his bottom lip. "Donghyuck, please tell me if it hurts. I will stop—"