Twelve

"Mark! Wait up!"

"Go back Donghyuck!"

"Seriously, why are you acting like this?" He yelled, enough for all of the people around the parking lot to hear him. I turned around and gave him a mad face. "I didn't do anything to you!"

Yes. He didn't, atleast not to me. But to Jeno, he did something. His pretty smiles, his fucking adorable giggles, his affections, and his time. No wonder Jeno likes him, because he's been doing those kind of things to Jeno.

"You enjoy the slime?" I scoff and crossed my arms over my chest. "Or did you enjoy the man who gave it to— Donghyuck! Why are you crying?"

I felt like I was washed with cold water when I saw his tears, trailing down on his cheeks as it puffs. His hands immediately wiped it out and then, he looked at me.

"I don't understand you."

I gulp.

"Why do you sound so jealous? You don't like me! You don't fucking like anyone!"

"You're right! I don't! What makes you think that I do?"

"Everything that you acted in there! You sound so possesive of me and it gave me fucking butterflies! You look so mad when Jeno gave me the slime that you failed to give me!"

I groaned in great despair because of everything that happened, and what is happening now. I am truly fucked up because no matter how Donghyuck shout, blame and ask me for everything, I don't have an answer for those. I don't know why I sounded so jealous, I just know that I don't want Jeno to be close to him.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Oh god…" I release a long breath and had the courage to scoot closer to him so I could wipe his tears. "Don't fucking cry."

"I can't help it…" He sobbed. "You're making me cry, every single time!"

Renjun had told me the same thing, that he can't help but cry. Unlike Donghyuck, I never felt the urge to wipe Renjun's tears and kiss him like how I feel right now.

"You're being a real baby right now. It's not like you, at all." I whispered and had him close around me. I wrapped both my arms around his waist to hug him as tight as I can.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me?

"Baby, don't cry now, hmm?"

"Stop telling me what to do!" He huffed in my ears, making me feel ticklish so I chuckled instead of scoffing. "You dare laugh at me?"

"No…" I peck his cheeks for long. "Let's go home now."

"But… Jeno—"

"Jeno again?" I breathe out in his neck. "Why did you even chase me here if you're going to talk about him?"

"I left him there to run to you."

Pride bursts out. My heart feels like it was flying. My lips tugged into a very wide smile. For short, I feel happy.

What are you doing to me?

"Hyung…"

"Hmmm?"

"I feel… happy." He sobbed which made me think what kind of happiness is he referring to when he said it while crying? "Maku hyung…"

"Go ahead… Tell me what's on your mind."

"I don't want to say thank you because you made me cry today, but I will thank you anyway because I feel so happy." He sniffled while his hands grabbed my waist. "I really thought I'll have no one to celebrate this achievement except for Jeno whom I went out for dinner. I was so sad when Renjun kissed you, and I got mad because you didn't chase me until earlier. I thought I'd get lost in that thought and feelings alone until you came and you said sorry."