Twenty eight

"She is a bitch!" Donghyuck yelled while walking back and forth inside his apartment. He grabbed his hair in frustration and bit his lips agressively. "Why did you even pull me away? I was determined to make her bald!" He groaned.

"That was three days ago, Donghyuck. Let it go." I laugh and place the grapes on his tongue. He rolled it and ate it.

"But still… that five minutes of pulling her hair, can't compare to the six months of agony she put you into!"

To be honest, it's not agony for me anymore. Looking back, I think the pain was all worth it. Because I'm with him now. I've got to know Donghyuck.

"I'm fine now, though." I sigh as I lift myself up. I wipe his lips and made him sit down. "Don't stress yourself too much about it."

He groans and stomp his feet on the floor childishly. Lately, I've started to see more of Donghyuck's changes. Most of it are really ridiculous and some are just nice. Some are sometimes frustrating but I know I have to put up with it, in order to have him.

"Fine!" He pouts and crossed his arms over his chest and when he did that, his belly came into view. The bumb is obvious on his uniform.

"You sure you really want to go to school?" I bite my lip in shyness, unsure if I really should ask him this. "You can just stay here—"

"Can you stop telling me that?" He cuts me off madly. "Why do you not want me to go to school? Because I'm ugly? Because I'm bloating?"

My breath hitched. "N-No!"

"Then fuck off!"

I gulp thickly and don't meet his eyes.

He's right. Do I really have a say on his life? What we only talked about was to have a child. No living together. No talking everyday. No updates. And no conversations like this.

"I'm sorry." My heart clenches a bit knowing that he doesn't talk to things like this with me but he decides it with Jeno.

Every fucking thing is with Jeno.

"I have to go." I say and place the grapes on his table. I grab my purse and place my things so I could sprint off to Jisung's place.

"Bye…"

"Hyung!" He calls which made me turn to him. "You'll… meet me, later, right?" He fiddles with his fingers.

I smile at him and nod. Of course I would. I don't think I can last a night not seeing him. I shook my head and smile wildly to myself as I lock his door behind me.

Atleast Donghyuck himself wants to see me before he sleeps. I would settle now, for the atleasts.

📚

As soon as I enter the door, Jisung looks at me with sad eyes. He's with Chenle and he's also wearing a worried glance. I tilt my head in confusion.

"What happened to the both of you?"

"Hyung…" Jisung calls out without looking at me. I hum.

"Is this true?"

My lips quiver along with my body. He hands me a piece of paper… same fucking picture… with what Kang Mina gave to my father.

Fuck! Is she this desperate to ruin me?

"Goddamnit!" I curse and grit agitatedly. I stare at it before I shred it into peices with both my hands. "Kang Mina told you this?"

"Y-Yes." Chenle replies. "And we're so disappointed—"