Five

"How is it going?"

"Fine…"

"Any questions?"

"None."

"How many days left?"

"Fourteen."

Why is he so bland?

"What's wrong?"

"Everything."

"Okay… This won't do. What are you sulking about?"

He looked at me with his usual dead eyes and pursed his lips in a thin line. He threw his pen away and plopped his head on my coffee table.

"Renjun…"

They've been real friends after I introduced them to each other, almost inseparable. The only thing I was able to do to separate them is to make Donghyuck come over and suck me off. I've done that for a few times this past weeks.

"And? What's with him?"

"Nothing…"

"Did you do something wrong?" I lift a brow.

He gave me his fiery gaze. "What the fuck? I am always right, I am never wrong…"

"Now, I see the problem." I sigh and rest my chin on my hand. "What did you two fight about?"

"He said he likes you."

I choked.

"And I told him that I like you too."

What the hell?

"And he told me that he likes you because you're so kind, good, smart, handsome—"

"Wait, what the fuck…" I gave him a palm as I furrow my eyebrows. "Let me get this straight… He likes me and you like me, too?"

He nods as I give off a face with both confusion and shock written all over it.

"And why are you telling me this?" I fuss. "Shouldn't this be a secret?"

Imagine having a tutored student tell you that he likes you. How much more having two?

That is damned and crazy.

Just what the hell am I supposed to do with  this information?

"Why would it be a secret?" He titled his head. "Anyway, when he said that I was enraged because you are not everything that he said."

"I was about to feel offended but I'm still appalled that you told me you like me."

More than I was aghast when he told me that Renjun likes me. It's not a surprise because Renjun was so obvious. On the other hand, this boy isn't.

"You do know that our relationship is solely hanging on in this science fair and this is purely sexual, don't you?" I asked and as bad as it might sound like, I don't want him to expect more from me.

"I know that, so can you let me finish talking first?" He groaned with eyes almost killing me.

I don't know how he's able to just talk about it like that and shrug off everything, including him, confessing to me.

"I told him that you are very rude—"

"Wow, thank you…" I mock and frown.

"You are not that handsome either. Then he got mad because he said I shouldn't talk about you like that. I told him that I know you more because I've been staying at your place for days now—"

I gasp. "Why did you tell him that?"

"Because he was asking how do I—"

"And you just blew the whistle just like that? What if he gets the wrong idea?"