Eleven

"Hyuck…" I knock.

It's been hours since the event happened and I just found the courage to seek him now. After all the contemplations inside my apartment, I finally decided to go after him and… I don't know why, actually. I just want to be with him especially after the event that he just won, and in which he had the full passion to win.

"Donghyuck?"

"Go away!"

"Hey…" I bit my lips and puff out a long breath.

He's inside. And he's right next to me but the door is keeping us apart.

"Open up, please?"

"Why are you here?"

"Congratulations!" I force an excited voice but it didn't come out, the reason may probably be because of the worries I had at the back of my head.

"Too late for that…" I heard him say in a scoff. "Go away Mark!"

"Listen here… I'm sorry!" I shout to the tip of my breath.

I anticipated words from him. Replies. Even breath. But then, nothing was what I heard. He appeared in front of me instead.

"For what?"

"I know you cried earlier—"

"Let's have sex."

"W-What?" I pull out a frown. "Donghyuck—"

"I don't want to hear anything from earlier. No Renjun, no kisses. Let's have sex."

"I don't think this is appropriate—"

"Because you'd like to have sex with Renjun instead?" He huffs. Cheeks puffing in madness and eyebrows twitching. "I shouldn't have opened doors for this bullshit—"

I groaned and let the actions flow out in which I've kept in—to pin him down and kiss him. I kept hissing through the torrid and immediate kiss but still, he was there to kiss me back.

"God, your lips tastes much better." I whisper in his lips and kiss him deep again.

The moment that I've laid my lips on top of his, was also the moment I knew I couldn't get over with it. His lips are perfect for kissing because it's thick and fruity.

I never stopped kissing him until we ended up on their couch which is near the door. He plopped down in a minute and pulled me down through my collar. It kindled something inside of me.

The lust. To feel him around me again.

"Fuck." I gasp for air and look down at him. "Let's stop for now."

"Why?"

Why is he so adorable?

"Let's go out and eat dinner." I pulled him up as he sat on my lap sideways. "Let's celebrate your win!"

"We don't have to."

"I want to." I grit and hold his hips harshly. "Let's go."

"Why?"

Big, wide, pretty eyes which hold galaxies flashed before me. His lips quivered which also fell a bit open. These pretty parts of his face were flashed before me and I can't help but get drowned in it. It feels like his eyes were pulling me from the reality and pushing me towards the dream of us.

Before I knew it, I already kissed him again gently. Moving my lips softly, making him feel every fucking butterflies that I feel right now as well. He's good at kissing me too but I just felt everything of it, now.  He wrapped his arms around me and inhaled through his nose.