Twenty seven

All my life, I've never woke up to someone that I like beside me. I never had someone that I like, hug me tight early in the morning and inhale my scent. I've never had it until now.

Donghyuck buried his face closer to my chest as he sighs. His eyes still shut tight and I know he's still sleepy and I am as well, but it seems like his presence alone is a caffeine that I immediately woke up from it.

I brush his long bangs away from his face and softly hold his cheeks. He looks very cute in the morning. His cheeks were puffed and it's painted pink.

I bit my lips, trying to supress myself from kissing him anywhere. I can't afford to make him uncomfortable right now. I can't give him reasons to walk away from my embrace.

I settled for hugging him back and feeling his body on my chest. My heart beats fast, very fast, it's almost beating out of my chest and damn… Donghyuck could probably hear it. I sigh behind him and try to scoot away but he already hugged me tight and he doesn't want to let me go.

"Can I move for a bit, please?" I ask kindly on his hair but he groans and pushed himself closer to me. "I need to get up…"

"Shhh… Baby, sweep…"

It's… very, very, very adorable. It's breathtaking and it really made me suck in a breath for a minute. Fuck.

That's the same thing he said to me when we were at the hotel. Damn, those days. The day I lost Donghyuck. It is painful to remember it.

And I realized, now that we finally have a connection in between us, which is our child, I finally have reasons to ask for a chance. To make him feel better about me. To treat him better this time.

"Hyuck…" I anticipate for any signs that he's awake and that only came after about five minutes. "Donghyuck?" I shake him a bit.

He groans and furrowed his eyebrows. "W-What?"

I chuckle on his hair and shook my head lightly. "Just, sleep…"

"I would." He growled and slept again. Well, I guess my apology can wait for an hour or so.

Funny how he told me last night to wake him up whenever I want to, but look at him now. Ready to kill anyone who's about to wake the shit out of him.

I woke up again, still close to Donghyuck, but then he's already smiling up to me. He wriggles me harshly and tittered.

"Hyung! Wake up! The sky's awake, so I'm awake!" His voice were high pitched.

"Isn't that from Frozen?" I laugh and slowly sit up to my bed. He faces me and giggled. "Good morning."

"Morning…" His lips twitched. "Hyung… You know… There's a movie—"

"If you want it, then let's go watch it." I smile. "Do you want it?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Please? Ugh! I've been dying to see that ever since yesterday but then…" He pauses, then zipped his mouth. "You'll watch it with me?"

"You want to?"

"It's…" His cheeks were flushed red. "It's Coco. Movies for kids."

I raise a brow as he lets his head drop down. He's shy and it was obvious. He asked me to watch a kid's movie with him.

"It's okay." I said softly and lift his chin back up. "It's really okay. If you want to watch it, then I'll go with you."

"Thank you." His lips smiled happily.

Seeing him like this, happy and smiling, made me wonder how I really did hurt him. I could've seen more of this before but no… all I did was hurt him. All I did was make him mad, frown and cry.