Thirty seven

After I bought an ice cream, I'm suddenly flustered and shocked because I came back to my mom's grave without them around. They aren't here and it made me panic to the extent.

The dirty ice cream fell off as I open my phone and contact Donghyuck.

"Shit, shit, shit… Where the hell are you?" I hiss to myself as I chap off my bottom lip in frustration. I even looked around to see if they're still around but they're not here, not anywhere close.

This time, I try to contact my father only to find out I don't have his number. Shit!

I immediately drove back to my apartment, leaving all my things behind. I kept on checking if there's a message from Donghyuck nor my father but still, none.

Shit, did he just stole Donghyuck from me? Kidnap him to blackmail me? Fuck! I knew it isn't that easy for us to finally reconcile!

This fucking shit! I'm going to kill him if anything happens to my baby. God… I'm so worried.

Why can't this car fly? Why can't this traffic wait? Why can't I fasten this car? Shit. Where are you, Donghyuck?

I park my car and went out. I storm inside my apartment and collapsed in disappointment. Shit, Donghyuck still isn't here!

"Oh god, please? Keep my Donghyuck safe!" I huff in worry.

"Mark! Mark! Mark!"

"Oh fuck! Jeno? Have you seen Donghyuck? Shit! I think my father kidnapped him! God, what am I gonna do—"

"Mark! Calm down!" Jeno taps my cheeks and made me puff out breath and inhale again. "I know where Donghyuck is. So, calm yourself because he's safe."

"How is he safe? He's with my father—"

"No, no. Your father sent him to the hospital. So, pack Donghyuck's things and let's go!"

"Why would I pack his things? And why is Donghyuck in the hospital? Is he hurt? Damn it! My father hurted him, right?"

"No, listen to me, punk!" He hisses. "Just grab his things because he might labor tonight."

"W-What?" My lips quiver. "L-Labor, you say?"

"Yes! Your father got Donghyuck safe and he sent him to the hospital to have him checked because he already complained about his stomach when you were buying ice cream!"

"Who told you that?" I flinch away in shock.

"Your father called me to tell you. So, hurry up." Jeno looks at me disappointedly. "It's not time for you to cry now."

I dry my tears. "Shit. H-He's giving birth n-now? God. I'm not… r-ready yet! Shit! I haven't prepared things and I, I, god… Donghyuck. Isn't this too early?"

"A seven month old baby isn't technically a premature baby so it's already safe for Donghyuck to give birth… and… also… god, Donghyuck told me not to tell you!"

"Tell me what?" I huff and my breath hitched.

"Let's just go!"

He pulled me to my own car, but he was the one who drove it. On the way there, my mind is on Donghyuck and our baby.

I'm so damn worried! And I'm contemplating! Isn't this too early? I can't stop crying because I'm so worried for Donghyuck and our baby!

"Lee Donghyuck, please?" Jeno says to the nurse and she was quick on her hands to point the nearest room from her.

I shove myself in and found him on the hospital bed, sitting and in pain. His hands were pushing his stomach and my father was with him, he looks worried too!