t h i r t y - t w o : girl talk

●●●

She was lounging around the house, laying on the couch with her phone. Ever since she had arrived in America, she has had so much freedom, especially with phone usage. Back at home, her parents doesn't allow her to be on her phone frequently so being at her grandmother's place was amazing. She had spent the entire day scrolling through social media, amazed at how a single app could capture ones' attention in a matter of seconds and hold it for hours at end.

As of now, [Name] was busy chatting with her two friends. The two of them were inviting her to so many cool places, such as the beach, the pool, a city trip and even the summer festival. All of them seemed so fun, but they all forgot about the budget.

[[Name] help how do I solve Q3]

: [Name]
Do you have the budget for it? I don't think I have so I might pass on a few. . .

Kekoi:
😮

Yayoi :
Fuck

Kekoi :
language, yoi chan

[Name] couldn't help but stifle a laugh. Her friends are always effortlessly funny even when they don't mean it.

Yayoi :
Oh yeah, I got something special for you, [Name] Chan~~~

: [Name]
That sounds. . . suspicious

Yayoi :
It's nothing bad! Just look!!

Yayoi :
[IMAGE]

The preview image was a white colour tee, with a clenched fist near the person's chest. Curious on what it was, [Name] clicked the image open. She couldn't help it and burst into laughter. It was Gakushuu, with his hair tied up into a tiny ponytail at the top of his head. His forehead was showing, which also exposed the angry tick marks on them. The image was a tad bit blurry, probably because the person who took it must have been in a hurry to snap the sight before them. He looked terribly pissed off, and the way his other hand was also reaching for the camera made the entire picture even more funnier to look at.

Kekoi :
😲

Yayoi :
You have to thank Arataki for this, apparently the Top Five met up for a study group together by Asano at a library a day ago.

Yayoi :
Dear Asano forgot to get a haircut so his bangs was constantly stabbing his poor poor eyeballs.

Kekoi :
👁️👁️

Yayoi :
So they all gave the idea to tie his bangs up so that his hair wouldn't mess up his sight. He agreed cause it was a private room but none of them wanted to miss the opportunity to snap a this beloved side of Asano.

: [Name]
Asano Kun is going to kill you D:

Yayoi :
Well you only live once, enjoy the picture tho~~~

And enjoy she did. [Name] clicked on the picture once more just to laugh at it. It really captured how equal he was to everyone, and everyone else is also realizing that. She really liked it, just everything about it. She was considering on putting it as a wallpaper but that's just embarrassing to both him and her. Hence, she opted to putting it as the wallpaper for his chatroom.

"Is that your boyfriend?" A random but familiar voice spoke from behind her back. Immediately, she sat up and turned off her phone. Just as she expected, it was a dear cousin which she had mentioned to Gakushuu a few weeks back. She was 3 years older than her, practically an adult at that point. According to her aunt, she looked just like her grandma back when she was younger.