s i x : helpful teaching

○○○

They spent half an hour in the dark, just hugging. Neither of them knew when to let go, so they basically waited who will let go first, which was [Name].

"I'm fine now, thank you for your comfort." [Name] thanked and gave a smile in the darkness. Gakushuu nodded in acknowledgement. [Name] reached into her pocket and took out her phone to turned on its flashlight to see in the dark. His eyebrows changed to straights, his eyes slightly narrowed.

"You could have taken it out from the beginning." Gakushuu deadpanned, his head tilted to the side slightly as he stared at her

The girl laughed, turning her head to face him, her slight swollen eyes was visible by the light that was shining from the phone in her hand. "Well then I'm sorry then, I got distracted" [Name] apologised with small smile on her lips. Gakushuu wondered how the girl could smile so easily even after crying, as he watched her scramble around to find the door. The light shoned around the room, before shining on the metal doorknob, light reflecting from its surface.

"Ah found it!" [Name] cheered, keeping her phone away, as her hand grabbed the knob and gave it a twist and pull. The two teenagers was then greeted by the natural light shining in through the open windows. [Name]'s smile widdened as she inhaled a long breath, enjoying every scent outside of the dusty little storeroom she was trapped in.

"Wahh! It really smells so much better here!" [Name] exclaimed, stretching her arms up in the air to enjoy the warmth. The boy next to her gave a small nod to her remarked, without giving any verbal agreement. He looked around the area, the place was still in its blackout. Thank god it was still daytime, Gakushuu thought as he prayed silently it wouldn't last till nightfall.

"We should probably get back to the study room." Gakushuu spat as he walked ahead of [Name]. The girl let out a surprised gasp, looking back at the dark storeroom. "But what about your mother's book?"

He let out an annoyed sigh before grabbing her wrist. "We can do it AFTER we study." He soat before proceeding to drag her back into the room. [Name] simply sighed and let him dragged her all the way to room. Along the way, the blackout ceased and all the power came back, to Gakushuu's hope. Just as planned, the two continued with their study session.

"Asano Kun, you did too many workings on these question." [Name] pointed out as she used her index finger and pointed to a question that was on Gakushuu's paper.

"All of these working are nes-"

"No it's not. You could have just found it by using blocks, not chunks." [Name] interupted him, before taking her pencil to circle his unnecessary workings on the paper.

"Blocks?" Gakushuu raised an eyebrow, looking back and forth between [Name] and the paper. She gave a small sigh before directing Gakushuu's attention to the paper in front of him with her pencil.

[Author's Note: I apologise but I can't do math, so whatever she's going to say may not be true and even related to math]

"As you can see, the dimensions of these chunks are the equalivent of a block. You can imagine it as clay in a away. There's a chunk of clay, but you can shape it into a block and it will still be the same area. So you can cancel these few workings, change this few her and you'll get the dimensions of the blocks, the you can find the area of this figure." [Name] explained, her pencil gliding across the white paper while she cancelled and wrote on it as she explained.