s e v e n t e e n : two dances

○○●

"What are you doing here?" [Name] whispered to Karma in bewilderedment, the redhead looked down to his side and gave a small sigh.

"My parents dragged me into this, they're expecting me to find my 'one true love' here but I don't think not." Karma replied, using his fingers to quote a few words. "But I saw you here, so why not ask for a dance."

She gave a weak laugh. "I'm not really a good dancer, so go easy on me."

Karma then wrapped a hand around [Name]'s waist, causing her to flinch slightly at his touch. The small action created a smirk that formed on Karma's face. She proceeded to place her hand on his shoulder and they both intertwined their free hand together as they started to dance to the beat.

"Are you touch-sensitive?" Karma whispered teasingly, lowering down his head to her ear.

"I guess. . ." She answered, backing her head slightly due to his closeness.

"Then, what happens if I blow lightly at your ears?"

Before [Name] could say protest against it, Karma blew lightly onto [Name]'s ear, the feeling of his hot breath carrased against the many nerve endings in that one place sent tingles all over her body. She immediately pulled her hand away from his shoulder and covered the ear that he had blown on.

"W-Why did you do that?" [Name] stuttered, completely bewildered at Karma's sudden action as she felt her ears reddening.

"Because Prez is looking this way. Since my parents dragged me into this Snob Heaven, might as well have some fun teasing the orange," Karma whispered, averting his eyes towards the strawberry blonde who was staring at them. His smirk grew wider, only doing so to watch how angry Gakushuu would get.

[Name] stared at him speechless. Karma was certainly someone that enjoyed teasing Gakushuu endlessly, which to her is amusing but being part of his teasing doesn't feel as good. She let out a small sigh as she returned her hand to his shoulder, continuing the dance. During those few moments of dancing, [Name] was often glancing back at her parents, trying to find a perfect time for her to slip away, she honestly doesn't want to stay in that place for so long. Her parents were watching her, eyes filled with distaste to the redhead boy. They were seen leaning towards each other and whispering discreetly, as they glared at Karma.

"Looks like your parents hate me." Karma pointed out, finally noticing their glares. [Name] let out a sarcastic laugh and rolled her eyes. "Of course, they know you're a troublemaker."

Finally, [Name]'s parents decided to take their attention from their daughter and went to mingle with the other guests. Immediately, she let go of Karma's hand and did a small curtsy.

"Thank you for the dance, I shall go now." [Name] said, before she brushed past him, scurying away in hopes her parents won't notice her.

Karma simply walked off the dance floor and to the refreshments he want. He took a glance at where Gakushuu was but to only see that the student council president was nowhere in sight. He shrugged it off, pouring himself a nice glass of what he assumed was berry juice. Before he could chug it down, someone took the glass from his hand.

"Hmm? Koro Sensei?" Karma hummed causally, looking up at the creature. He was, of course, in his fake colouring, a slicked back hair wig and a suit to match the event's aesthetic. "What are you doing here?"

[Name], on the other hand, slipped away from everyone in the Gala and went outside, where there was a small garden. It was decorated with dim fairy lights on the bushes and trees, and it was filled with colourful flowers that added some colours in the dim setting. She helped herself to a bench in the middle of the garden, leaning against the seat and gazing on the garden. A small sigh escaped her glossy lips.

"I'm not really suited for these types of events. . ." She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath of fresh air, away from everyone else.

It was amicable in the garden, unlike the Gala, which was filled with high-class snobs. The silence, with soft sounds of leaves rustling, and the gentle breeze in the garden was comforting. Compared to all the music and chit chatter in the venue, the garden was a far much better place.

The peace didn't last long, when [Name] heard a small squeak from the bench, indicating someone had sat down on it. She fluttered her eyes open and turned her head towards her side, her eyes immediately widened in surprise to see Gakushuu, sitting next to her.

"You don't mind if I sit here, right?" He asked when [Name] had noticed him.

"I don't mind, I was simply enjoying the silence." [Name] replied with a small smile, scotting herself to the edge closests to her to increase the gap between them. It was rather awkward for both of them, staring into the distance together in total silence.

"Neh, what's your relationship with Akabane?" Gakushuu asked out of the blue, [Name] faced him, her eyebrows raised slightly at his question.

"We're friends, why did you ask?"

Gakushuu then pointed to his ear, it took her a while to comprehend the meaning but once she did, her face reddened at the memory.

"W-Well. . ." She fiddled with her fingers, looking down at her lap. "He figured I was touch sensitive so he wanted to play around, but I didn't expected him to do that-!" [Name] exclaimed, hiding her face in her hands as she leaned closer to her knees. Gakushuu watched in pure amusement at the girl.

"She's embarrased." He remarked silently. "Cute."

Gakushuu then smiled at [Name] as he stood up and did a small bow. She looked up, an expression of confusion was plastered on her face. He gracefully took her dainty hand and gave it a light peck on it, surprising the girl.

"Since Akabane ruined your first dance experience, I'll show you better one."

Lost for words, [Name] simply nodded and stood up from her seat. Gakushuu's hand was placed on her waist, sending chills down her spine, her hand on his shoulder with their other hand intertwined together. The music could still be heard from the Gala to the garden, so they danced in the garden.

He twirled her around, her dress followed suit in a gracefull manner. Her dress reflected the moonlight perfectly, basking in it. In his hands, [Name] danced better than she did before which surprised her greatly.

She laughed softly at the thought, catching Gakushuu's notice. "What are you laughing about?" He asked, a faint fading laugh sounded from him.

"Well, its nothing, don't worry." She answered as she looked up to him. "This was fun, Asano Kun. Thank you."

She gave him a smile, a genuine one and it shone brighter than the stars in the sky. Gakushuu couldn't hold back his blush, there she was, dancing in his arms, smiling beautifully, just for him.

As for the girl, her worries seemed to have vanished. Her fatigue from dealing all of people in the gala seemed to have whisked away, thanks to Gakushuu. For once, her heart felt at ease once again.

○●●

Past readers would know that these two kissed but Imma push it back even more cause slow burn BURNS HAHAHA-