f o u r t e e n : piggyback ride

○○●

Kekoi grabbed onto [Name]'s shoulders, shaking her violently to express her strong emotions at that point. The girl who was being shook simply laughed, as the rest of her group watched in amusement.

"We should probably call the police on them." Teppei suggested as [Name] and Kekoi got up from the ground. Yayoi shook her head in disagreement.

"These bunch wouldn't suddenly attack us without having any prior planning, and I doubt this was their first time. They most likely already have a way to work around the system, so calling the police will do nothing." Yayoi said, putting a hand on her chin as her silver orbs glance over the unconscious delinquents' bodies. "Also, they're wearing their school uniform so we can most likely just report to their school instead of the police."

Yayoi snapped her fingers at the end of her sentence, before taking out her phone and grabbing Kekoi, bringing her friend closer to her. "Smile!" She exclaimed, giving a wink as she raised one hand with her phone to take a selfie while the other arm wrapped around Kekoi's neck. The maroon haired girl made sure she had gotten the delinquents in the frame before snapping a picture.

"Ogura, what are you doing?" Gakushuu asked, deapanning at his classmate's actions 

"Reporting them to their school, of course." Yayoi replied, her fingers tapping on her phone before she pressed the send button, sending her email to the school. "I sent the location so its safe to leave them here."

With that, Yayoi went ahead, stepping on the bodies of the delinquents without much care. Ren, Teppei and Kekoi followed after her, bewildered.

"What is this, an anime? Shouldn't there be some reasonable logic in this?" Teppei questioned, trudging behind Yayoi.

"Well it is, Araki San. But its more of a book then an anime." Kekoi answered, making the green haired boy even more confused.

"What's up with you two?"

Once the four of them was at a good distance away from [Name] and Gakushuu, she immediately stumbled, grabbing onto Gakushuu's shoulder for support. "Phew, I managed to hold it in for some time. . ." [Name] muttered, her legs shaking. Gakushuu spun his head to face her, eyebrows rising.

"What you did earlier, was just an act?" He asked and she nodded.

"I didn't want them to worry, anyways just help support me until I get myself together." [Name] spat, attempting to walk but it was done haphazardly that made Gakushuu hold her by the waist to prevent her from falling.

"You can't walk, I'll carry you."

"Isn't that, embarrasing?"

"I'll take that as a yes." Gakushuu said, bending himself down in front of [Name] with his back facing her. "Take it or leave it."

"Fine, but only until we reach out from the alley, I don't want you to get judged." [Name] complied, wrapping her arms on his shoulders as he grabbed her thighs. He then stood up, easily carrying her body weight, which surprised him.

"She feels so frail, as if I might break her if I'm not careful." He thought to himself as he walked slowly, feeling her warm body against his back.

Their group continued to walk ahead without waiting for them but in reality, they knew what was happening behind and simply stayed quiet, letting the sweet moment happened.

○○●

It was around late 10, at night, [Name] was sitting on the side of her bed, holding her phone. The hotel room was dark, the only light came from the moonlight, shimmering through the hotel window, and her roommates were fast asleep. It was the last night of the trip before they all head back the next day. She was texting her mother, typing her words slowly and carefully to her.

Mother:
Oh my, a bunch of low life high schoolers tried to kidnap you?

:[Name]
I wouldn't say kidnapped, but I guess so. It's fine, don't worry Mother. My friend had already reported them.

Mother:
That's great, sweetheart.
Oh, before you go to sleep, there's something I need to tell you.

:[Name]
What is it, Mother?

Mother:
Your father had been invited to attend a Gala a week after your school trip and get this, the Asano Family will be there. So be prepared for that Gala, I feel like something big would happen there

:[Name]
Alright, Mother. I'll prepare for the Gala.

[Name] raised an eyebrow when she re-read her mother's text. "Something big? What does she mean?" She wondered, about to start typing but then realizing her mother had told her to go to sleep and by messaging more with end up her finding out she's not sleeping. A frustrated sigh escaped her lips as she leaned backwards, letting her body land on the soft material.

She was left alone, with only the moonlight to accompany her. She wanted to sleep, but her mind had so many things going on. Her mind then wondered on what her parents had been talking about. The day she had tried to eavesdrop, they were talking about Gakushuu not being invincible to something and something related to her showing her body. The more she thought about it, the more she clicked the two and two together.

"Were they talking about me showing my body off to Asano Kun to seduce him?" [Name] wildly thought, scrunching her face at the idea of seduction. A small soft laugh escaped her lips when her mind went further. "That'll be hilarious."

A frown then tugged at her lips, her [Colour] eyes staring intensely at the pale ceiling. "But why would they ever want me to seduce Asano Kun?" [Name] wondered before her eyes widdened at a realization.

"Mother and Father wants me to be with Asano Kun."

In the very beginning, [Name] had suspected the same reasoning but she brushed it off. Now, she can't deny the fact anymore. At first, the thought of her being with Gakushuu was completely fine, since it was what her parents wanted but the more she thought about it, the more she hates the idea.

"Asano was my first ever friend in years, I don't want to lose him."

"And if I were to ever marry him, would they do the same things they did to me?"

[Name] extended her injured hand up, taking a good look at her bandaged wrist that was basking in the moonlight. The thought of her friend entering her family scared her. She doesn't want anyone to find out what truly happens at home, but she was human, she too had her desires.

"Love. . .I want to be loved."

○○●