t w e n t y - o n e : angry outburst

○●●

Final Term Examinations was coming close in a month. Students along the halls are often seen with their heads inside books, trying to cram even the most smallest amount of information they can. Even the usual laid back Yayoi was studying, leaving [Name] alone during lunch, as Kekoi too wanted to spend her time studying. It wasn't like [Name] was not studying, she was. Her parents want her to keep her spot as second in the cohort, so she has been drilling pratice books at night with her parent's beside her. The cane marks on her wrists and forarms didn't lied that they were being serious about her grade, but it was covered with a thick layer of foundation.

The Ace of Kunugigaoka Junior High, Asano Gakushuu, requested to have a study session with the whole class, with the big 5 tutoring, along with [Name]. At that point, the girl could even become part of the Big 5, the elites of the school, but it didn't really mattered to her. Titles were just titles.

Being an all rounder student, [Name] helped her fellow classmates with various subjects, and if they needed further explanation, she could just call over the subject specialist and they'll help them instead.

"[Last Name] San, how do I tackle this English question?" A male classmate asked, the girl immediately turning her attention towards him.

Glancing over the question, she started to explain. "You shouldn't use a textbook answer, be more relax and simpler. Comprehension questions don't want a simple lifting from the passage."

"Also, you spelled the word, "Really" wrong. It's r-e-a-l-l-y, not l-e-a-r-r-y." [Name] pointed out, causing the student let out a small sigh.

"I still can't differentiate the R and L. . ."

"You'll get it." [Name] smiled before she went to help out another student.

The session went out for about an hour before Gakushuu called it a day and students started to leave.

"Neh, Yayoi San, Kekoi San, let's study together at a cafe." [Name] invited but to her dismay, both of her friends rejected.

"Sorry, [Name] Chan, but me and Kekoi have cram school." Yayoi apologised. "We'll hang out after exams are over."

And just like that, [Name] watch her friends as they exited the school. The [Colour] haired girl didn't know what to do. She didn't exactly wanted to go home, knowing fully well of her fate at home, so she went to the library, there was always a seat for an A Class student, even if its booked out.

Walking around to see there was any empty seats, [Name] heard familiar voices near her. She peered around one of the shelves, her eyes widdened at the sight of it.

The Big 5, either talking or harrasing a bunch of Class 3E students.

They were trying to shoo the E Class away, but for some reason, [Name] didn't step in. Something in her gut said that they can handle it well, to which they did.

"Months of assassination led them being assassins in academics, how cool." [Name] thought, watching the E Class use basic stationary to use as weapons when the Big 5 went too far. They ended up making a scene when they left, causing whispers from patrons in the library.

"Well aren't they dramatic." [Name] commented as she walk over to their table.

"[Last Name]!" The E Class exclaimed in delight when they saw their fellow friend.