t h i r t y - t h r e e : night call

●●●

After having that conversation with Naomi, [Name] felt more okay with her new found feelings. She came to the realization that one of the few reasons that she was denying it was because she thought Gakushuu could be a bad person but after the talk, she knew he wasn't necessarily a bad guy. He has issues, which she acknowledges, and he's trying to work on it, in which she applauds him for. However, she does has other reasons.

As she curled herself in her bed, her mind lingered on the thoughts of her parents. Ever since she started staying with her grandmother, her parents were rarely on her mind. However, she knew that eventually she would have to return back to them. After all, she's their daughter. There was reluctance in her heart, but she knew it would eventually come to it.

"Mother, Father. . . They want me to have a good relationship with Asano Kun, it's rather obvious." [Name] wanted to tell her cousin about her parents taking some sort of liking to Gakushuu as a potential partner for her, but she knew that Naomi would tell her grandmother out of concern. Everytime whenever she thought about being something more, it would all eventually came to one but question.

"What would my parents do?"

She had never invited her own friends to her house, nor has she told her parents about then either. She does tell them she has friends but never go more than that. Having her friends and her parents come into some sort of contact is her biggest fear. She doesn't want to mix her two worlds together.

Furthermore, by getting together with Gakushuu, he would event have to be more acquainted with her parents, which she hated the idea of. As far she knows, Gakushuu is the only one who had been meddling slightly with her home affairs. Be it with her bruises or him knowing of the torture her parents does. It was a scary thought, letting someone into her personal life at home. She never wanted someone to know about it, for she felt shame.

To her, she let it all happened, so she was accountable of what happened to her. Even though it was never truly her fault. She still blamed herself.

[Name]'s arms went to hugged her knees closer to her chest, feeling her body sink into the bed mattress. The sheets felt cold, matching her down mood. Everytime she thought about home, it never felt to put down her mood. Just thinking about it made her dread even more of when her vacation in America will end, and she would have to return back to that hellhole she called home.

"It's fine." She told herself, closing her eyes slowly to allow sleep to seep into her body. "Everything will be okay."

●●

She couldn't sleep.

She was only laying around on her bed with her eyes close. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't sleep. Maybe it was from thinking about her parents that she was not able to sleep easy. Or maybe she was too hung over the excitement from the day's events to be even able to doze off. Eitherway, she had wasted hours trying to fall asleep but none of it was working.

So, [Name] sat up from her bed. She walked over the the window and opened up the curtains, revealing a gorgeous scenery of the night sky. In her hand, she held onto her phone as she took a glance at what time it was. It was only 3 in the morning in America, meaning it would be atleast evening time in Japan the next day. She wondered if any of her friends was free to chat, maybe that would help her fall asleep.