t w e n t y - t w o : his warning

○●●

The Chairman wore a smile on his face, though [Name]'s senses told her not to let her guard down. He was someone who could simply manipulate someone by simply saying words that bring out the rage inside his victims. She immediately stood up from the bench, putting her bento down before bowing towards the male.

"You certainly always have your guard up, even when eating." Mr Asano remarked, still wearing the smile on his face. "Now, why am I here again? Oh yes, let's talk about your little argument earlier, shall we?" He said, his eyes slowly lingered down to her injured hands before going back to her face.

"About that, I apologise. I didn't control my emotions well enough." [Name] apologised, swiftly hiding her hands behind her back.

"No no, not about that." The Chairman quickly responded. "It was about you caring about the End Class."

The girl swallowed her saliva, her body slightly trembling in fear and unsurity. The Chairman's tone he had used was the same as what her parents used whenever she was in trouble. She was in hot waters.

"For what I notice so far, you've intervene with the End Class in multiple occasions. Even helping them in some small ways. I don't allow that in my school." Mr Asano started out. "And now, you've bonded with their class to the point when discrimination happens, you let out your own frustration on yourself." He added, grabbing [Name]'s wrist behind her and holding up her injured hand.

"Since you've bonded so much with them, why don't you just join them instead?"

[Name] pulled her hand away from the chairman's grip as she glared at him, beads of cold sweat was dripping down her forehead.

"Unless, you cease all your interactions with them. And also help in beating them in the Final Term. Fair trade in order to not end up in the E Class, am I right?" The Chairman smirked.

"Tell me, beat the E Class or join the E Class?"

The girl gritted her teeth, her mind racing for a way. If she were to end up in the E Class, her parents would definitely kill her but if she were to stop all interactions with the E Class, she won't be able to help them anymore.

"But then again, if I pick the first option, at least I won't get beaten up and put in there. . ."

"Fine, I'll stop supporting the E Class. Just don't send me to them." [Name] said, to Chairman's pleasure.

"Wise choice, [Last Name]. If I catch you interacting with anyone from the E Class, you're a goner."

"Noted, Chairman." [Name] replied, giving a small bow as the man left. Once he was out of view, the feeling of hopelessness engulfed her entire body, turning her legs into jelly as she fell onto the bench, a small desperate laugh escaped her lips.

Her heart was hammering, too fast for her own sake. She had to calm down, so she took out her phone, breaking one of the school's rules but that's fine, no one passes through the area eitherway. She pressed on her first contact of her contacts list, the only contact she had favourited on her phone. She brought her phone to her ear, hearing the beeping noises until a familiar voice answered.