t h i r t e e n : alleyway fight

○○●

The second day of the school trip,

Free Day.

Which means students could go anywhere around Kyoto without their teachers, though of course with some minor rules such as not going to illegal and dangerous places. Though it may seem the same as the other days, it was different because on other days, students needed to visit places that was educational or had food that could be deemed as a new food to try on, afterall, they were from a prestigious school. But Free Day allowed them to hang out with each other in a different place, just for the sake of enjoyment.

Not wanting to waste that previous day, the group set their sights on an arcade. Knowing that the school trip might be the last break they might actually have, they were going to spend it like it was a normal hang out.

Though, normal didn't suit the theme. It was more of a raid on the arcade's tickets. Since their group consisted a variety of different people, they all set their sights on their strong points. They spent their entire day in that arcade, mainly because they had to wait quite some time for the employees to refill the machines so that the group could collect their tickets. By the end of the day, the employees' faces were all worn out from all of the quick runnings and ticket refilling.

"In total, we have about 2 million tickets." Ren declared, after counting the number of tickets by stacks.

"Good, can we now go to the redemption centre? I can't hold onto this bucket of tickets forever." Yayoi whined, struggling to hold the bucket.

"But we haven't played a game that doesn't give tickets." Kekoi chimed in, looking around the arcade.

"What about we play the air hockey table?" Teppei suggested, pointing to a air hockey table nearby.

By some sort of mind telepathy, Gakushuu and [Name] took quick glances at each other before nodding, not saying a single word. The group glanced at them back and forth before the two of them darted towards the air hockey table.

"Jeez, they compete for first place in academics and still compete in air hockey? I swear these two will end up together." Ren remarked as he let out a sigh.

The group went over and huddled around the table. Gakushuu inserted the coin the circle slab came out onto the table.

"Take this!" [Name] exclaimed as she started the first hit with a hard blow.

It went fast but Gakushuu managed to block it and it rebounded back to [Name]. She as well blocked it but gave it a push. It gave enough speed that Gakushuu couldn't react to it fast enough. It went into Gakushuu's goal area, giving [Name] the first point.

"I won't go easy this time," Gakushuu smirked as he gets ready to hit the slab. [Name] could distinctively see the focus in his eyes. She bent her knees, getting to dodge. Gakushuu hits it hard with his inhuman strength and as expected by [Name], the slab ended up flying off, into someplace in the arcade.

"I'll get it." [Name] said quickly as she ran towards the direction where it went.

Gakushuu stayed with the rest of the group, but something was telling him that something bad will happened. He, of course, ignored it and talked to his group.

Meanwhile with [Name], the slab had flown across the arcade, richochet off the walls and crashed onto something. She only got to know what it crashed into when she found it.

"Oi, were you the one that threw this?" One of them, tall with a bandaged on his cheek, asked, holding up the black slab in his hands. [Name] took one glance over the group of highschool guys behind him, one particularly had a small red bump forming the side of his head.