t w o : fitting in

○○○

[Gakushuu's POV]

I need to look like a leader

If I'm not, how am I supposed to lead?

No. . . I need become a leader, to be in charge, to be in complete control. . .

But why. . .

"You do know that some people can see through that facade of yours."

Why is she saying that? I worked so hard to make it, why does she said she could see through it?

○○○

[3rd Point Of View]

Gakushuu raised an eyebrow at the girl's remarked. Him, having some sort of facade? Rubbish, he thought. [Name] was still smiling, as if the words she spoke never left her lips.

"Thanks for showing me around, Asano Kun." She thanked as she gave a small bow before she turned around to leave. "Bye bye!"

And like that, she left. Gakushuu, too, left the area, wanting to head back to the student council room. Though he had labeled her words as rubbish, the very same words still remained stuck at the back of his mind, reminding him every time he has nothing on his mind.

○○○

There was a plenty of time left for lunch, so [Name] got herself a small bun with a [Drink] packet and consumed it by herself on a lonely bench at the back of the school. It was her first day, and so far looking pretty lonely. But that was fine, she was fine being alone. Her thoughts slowly drifted to the Asano boy as she leaned back against the wall behind her, with a straw in her mouth attached to her drink.

"He seems like the type to wanting to be in control. . ." [Name] remarked mentally, a small smirk etched on her lips. "What happens if someone doesn't fall under his control?"

She gave a small laugh to herself. "My, that would be fun."

"But either way, why did his name pop up in Mother's and Father's conversation last night?" [Name] wondered, as her mind replayed the conversation she had overheard.