t w e n t y : indirect kiss

○●●

The annual interclass games was in session, where the third years compete against each other in sports. Boys play baseball while the girls plays basketball.

Wiping the beads of perspiration of her face, [Name] turn to face her teammates. An unexpected hug from behind was given by Yayoi, who was overjoyed from their first win. Though the hug was meant to be harmless, it still sent alarms ringing in [Name]'s head at the contact.

"You were amazing, [Name] Chan! I didn't know you played basketball so well!" Yayoi exclaimed, before Kekoi pulled the maroon haired girl off from [Name].

"Yayoi, how many times have I told you not to suddenly hug [Name] San. You know she's uncomfortable with contact!" Kekoi scolded, her thick glasses was replaced with contacts, her lilac eyes bright as ever.

Yayoi gave a small laugh, plastering an apologetic smile as she place her hand on her nape. "Gomen!"

"Sorry isn't enough!" Kekoi spat before hitting Yayoi's back repeatedly. "Re-mem-ber-it-!"

[Name] let out a chuckle at the girls childish behaviour. "Its fine, Kekoi San, and Yayoi san, I simply have good aim."

Yayoi pouted her lips, arching ber back forward, her arms almost reaching the floor. She then looked up at [Name]. "Jeez, is there anything you can't do?" She whined. [Name] and Kekoi simply laughed at the maroon haired girl's antics.

Their class had just went up against Class C, to which they had won. It wasn't a normal thing. Since some of the basketball girls were in that class, it was a feat to win against them.

"Enough of me, lets talk about Yayoi San, did you see how she moved on the court?" [Name] said as Yayoi straightened herself up.

"Yeah! She was darting everywhere." Kekoi remarked, her dainty hand ran through her black locks.

"I even scared the enemy!" Yayoi declared proudly, hitting her chest with her fist with her nose up in the air.

"You also scared some of us! Especially me!" Kekoi retorted, puffing her cheeks out as they all remembered during the middle of the game, Yayoi ran behind Kekoi and shouted, causing the ravenette to drop the ball and made the enemy cause a point.

At first it was anger but then a cheery laughter followed. Onlookers around them glance over at the group. Mainly because [Name] was practically shinning after she had sweat it out on court, and her laughing in that state made her even stood out even more.

"Neh, you all finished so quickly that you could still watch the boy's match." Kekoi added, pointing towards the baseball field from the other side.

"Then what are we waiting for, let's go see [Name]'s boyfriend~" Yayoi teased as she ran off, grabbing Kekoi's wrist.

"Boyfriend-? Wait-!" [Name] retorted as she chased after them. Being 99 percent legs, she caught up to them easily, with her long strides. Before long, they reached the field and manage to squeeze through the front, to watch the A Class versus the C Class.

There was alot of the younger year girls there, after all, it was the one and only Asano Gakushuu playing on the field. [Name] stood there and watch, her hands gripping on the green coloured wired fence.

Gakushuu was batting at that moment. The pitcher of the other class pitched the ball, hurling the ball straight towards him. The strawberry blond wasn't fazed. He simply swung his bat, creating a nice resounding thud when the ball and bat came into contact. The moment he hit the ball, he ran for the base and he didn't stop till he reached the third base. The other team couldn't keep up with him when he was running, no matter how hard they tried to pass the ball to each other, Gakushuu was too fast.