t w e l v e : idiotic shenanigans

○○●

The school finally arrived to their 5 star luxury hotel. Since the rooms was according to groupings, [Name] shared a room with her other two female group mates. The room was large in size, with 3 beds lining up at the wall. It had 2 conjoined bathrooms, one with a shower and the other with a bathtub. A large window acted as a wall, which showed the view from outside, with plain beige curtains hung at the sides for them to use if they wanted to have some privacy.

"I call dibs on this bed!" [Name] declared, landing herself on the bed closest to the window. Yayoi let out a defeated wail.

"But I wanted that bed~!"

"First come first serve." [Name] said, sticking her tongue playfully with a wink. She spun around to face the window, gazing at the scenery. "I hope the area would be well illuminated when night comes." Her eyes examined the ground level from the window, taking in note on how many lamposts were there and making up assumptions on how bright it'll be at night. While submerged in her own thoughts, she failed to hear her friends calling out to her.

"[Name] Chan! Are you on Earth right now??" Yayoi shouted, her hands forming an O shape around her mouth to enchanced her voice. The maroon haired glanced over at the ravenette, who was silently walking towards [Name] from behind. With a poke of her finger at the top center of [Name]'s back, Kekoi successfully dragged her out of her thoughts, making her tremble and flinch at the same time.

[Name]'s hand scrambled to her back, touching the spot that Kekoi had poked. She gave a look of bewilderment at her friend. "W-What was that?" She stuttered, recounting the feeling she had. It felt ticklish and at the same time, electrifying. Kekoi simply gave a small smile, holding up her finger.

"I have a sister who's a part time acupuncturist, she thought me some of the body's weak points." Kekoi said softly, a small hue of pink flooded her cheeks. "Some people tend to be sensitive at that area, but I didn't think you would be one of them, [Name] San."

The [Colour] haired seemed taken aback at Kekoi's words, not knowing how to reply. Thankfully to [Name], Yayoi chirped up, "Try me! Try me!"

So during their little buffer time before the activities began,  [Name] watch Yayoi and Kekoi fool around, poking at each other's weak points and laughing it off. It was hard to believe that these two were from the A Class, the most elite and stuck up class, when the two of them were just fooling aimlessly around, not having a single care in the world.

○○●

Traditional music played by an instrument called koto filled the air if the small town square. A performance about geisha was happening there, and their group happened to catch it. Yayoi was ecstatic, especially when a certain actor caught her eye.

"Look, Araki! A male geisha!!" Yayoi exclaimed, clinging onto Teppei's arm as she pointed to the performance held in front of them. His glasses went askew when she exerted force to drag him to the front just to prove her point. Kekoi and Ren followed the two curiously, having had listened to Yayoi's small lecture on the history of male geishas. A small chuckle escaped from [Name]'s lips as she watch her friends went up to the front, while she stayed at the back with Gakushuu and the teacher.

"They better not get separated or it'll be a hassle." Their teacher, Mr Kaisai, sighed, his small beady eyes squinted as he tried to get a glimpse of his students.

"It'll be fine, Kaisai Sensei, we all have their contact numbers to contact them anytime." [Name] insisted, pulling out her own cell phone as an example. The teacher nodded in acknowledgment, but still continued trying to catch a glimpse of his students at the front.