n i n e t e e n : perfect revenge

Disclaimer: This chapter is about an event that happened in the manga but not in the anime, so anime watchers beware.

○●●

The sound of raindrops pitter-pattering on her umbrella was music to her ears as she walk back home. [Name]'s shoes was slightly drench from the puddles that formed on the walkway. It was moonson season at that time, so Japan was undergoing lots of heavy rain.

[Name] didn't mind it, she often find solace in the wet weather. As she was walking back, she saw a peculiar scene unfolding in front of her.

Two of the Big Five, Seo and Teppei, along with another A class student and a girl, Kaho, was running his mouth at a 3-E student, Maehara before kicking him down. The said 3-E student wanted to retaliate but was stop by Mr Asano, who saw the same scene.

The girl was at a good distance so the Chairman didn't notice her watching. Once he left, [Name] stepped in just before the group left.

"That was very lowly of you four." [Name] remarked, appearing from the shadows as she saw, apart from Koha,their surprised faces upon seeing the girl.

"Oh shit- It's [Name]." The squared face classmate whispered-gasped as he hung his head low. He then bow down to the girl. "I'm sorry for my behaviour."

The only reason he was bowing because [Name] was pretty, she could tell by the tone of his voice. He wasn't sorry, merely trying to kiss her ass. She was frowning at them, her mood matching the weather. Just when she thought she had peace, came another drama.

"Why are you apologising to me?"

"I honestly thought you were nice people. Especially you Araki San." She spoke, disapppointmenr laced in her voice.She then sheltered Maehara from the rain with her umbrella. She kinda grew fond of Teppei ever since the school trip, she liked seeing his competitive side against Yayoi's will to never lose. The building students scrambled, [Name] noticed Teppei glancing back at her, his black irises met with her disappointed [Color] ones.

"Are you alright?" [Name] asked, turning her attention back to the boy on the ground and extending her hand out for him to get up.

"I'm fine, thanks. But damm the principal is suave. Even when acting nice, he still finds a way to screw me over." The blond boy sighed before getting back on his feet with the help of [Name]. The two stood under her umbrella, close proximity in order to not get wet from the rain. Sounds of water splashing was heard from across the street, as [Name] saw a bunch of E class students running over to their friend.

"Maehara, are you okay?" Sugino asked, passing his friend a towel. Before Maehara could say anything, [Name] butted in.

"I'm sorry to interupt but it's raining right now so its advisable if we seek shelter somewhere." [Name] said, pointing towards a small empty cafe nearby.

The whole bunch of them agreed and went inside the cafe, sitting in one of the larger tables to occupy. Most of them was talking about how bad Kaho was treating Maehara while [Name] treated his injury with some medical supplies she asked from the staff.

"Would I do the same thing if I see someone lower than me?" Maehara mumbled, which caused everyone to become silent.

It was true, they were the lowest of the bunch. They probably have never met someone beneath them. The uneasy silence continued before [Name] broke the ice.

"Depends on how you view the system." [Name] blurted out, finishing putting on a big white plaster on Maehara's cheek. The E Class looked at her, waiting for her to continue her remarked.