t e n : concern care

○○○

Heavy gasps escaped her lips as [Name] supported herself by holding onto the sink of the school girl's washroom. Sounds of water dripping correspondent with her own breathing as her reflection in the mirror stared back at her. After having that little talk with Gakushuu, [Name] couldn't hold onto that perfect facade she had. It cracked when the bruise was noticed.

Her hand reached inside her pocket for her phone. She moved her hair so that her nape was exposed and used the camera on her phone to take a good look. "It got darker again. . ."  [Name] bit her lip as she turned off her phone and placed it on the sink. She was now staring back at the mirror, face stained with tears and hair messed up. With a small sigh, she tidied herself up before looking back into the mirror.

A smile formed on her lips, smiling as wide as possible.

"Just smile, you'll be fine!"

○○○

School was finally over and [Name] was the first one to leave, darting out of the classroom the moment the teacher dismissed the class. She hasn't spoke to anyone since lunch, and she plans to keep it that way till the next day. However, there was till a persistent guy trying to talk to her.

"[Last Name]"

"[Last Name]!"

"[Last Name]-!"

The said girl turned her head around, after having her name called multiple times. As she had expected, Gakushuu was behind her. She stopped in her tracks, looking at him over her shoulder. "Yes?" She responded as he caught up to her.

"Let me walk you home." It caught [Name] off-guard, as she started to wave her hands infront of her in resistance.

"It's fine, Asano!"

"Please, you're injured. I'll carry your bag."

Before [Name] could say anything else, her bag was taken off from her shoulder and to Gakushuu's. He then proceeded to walk off, with her bag in tow. She stared at him bewildered, mouth gaping at him. He stopped and turned his head around. "Do you want me to carry you as well?"

Thats how it started their little walking session together. It was filled silence, only the sounds of their footsteps and background noises was heard.

"Neh, Asano Kun, is this to make up for what happened earlier?" [Name] asked, breaking the silence. However, Gakushuu didn't reply, simply continuing to walk along. She let out a sigh, returning back to her daydream.

It wasn't long when the two reached [Name]'s home. They were at the front gates of her home, the neighbourhood as lively as ever. "Thank you for walking me home." She thanked after retrieving back her bag from Gakushuu. Before she could enter her home, he stopped her.

"Wait, I need to give you something." It sparked a curiosity in [Name], eagerly waiting as she watched his hand rummaged through his school bag. He then pulled out his hand, revealing some sort of white bottle in its clutches. He then passed it to [Name], in which she read its label, her eyebrows raised.

"Bruise cream?" She read out loud from the label as she looked up to face Gakushuu.

"For your bruise at your nape, so it wouldn't look obvious tomorrow." He added on, pointing at his own nape for her reference.