001

charli damelio x 

no. not possible. no. just no.

i cant be falling for her. i cant fall for her. shes my bestfriend. and its been that way for almost two years now.

her?

oh. avani gregg.

but what if i am falling for her? no. we both have boyfriends.

i was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, while all these thoughts rushed through my head. it was my second week living in the hype house, and this is what was happening? maybe this place was damaging my brain. and all this new fame.

my thoughts were interrupted as my door burst open. i lifted my head and there she was. she looked almost angelic like- glowing.

"charli? we're going! are you seriously not ready?!" avani came and threw herself down next to me on the bed.

"sorry, yeah," i mumbled and i slowly lifted myself up.

"its fine, we've got another ten minutes anyway,"

i simply nodded in response.

"char are you alright? you seem a bit.. off. sit back down we can talk about it. you understand that you can trust me- right?"

this what i loved about avani, and what chase lacked. 

she noticed when something was wrong, and tried to help the situation. chase would drag me off the bed and not think twice about my feelings.

maybe because he couldnt feel anything. numb. so he didnt understand.

"i just.. its chase," i let out a deep breath.

"what about him?"

"he doesnt know. maybe he cant know,"

avani looked down at her lap, "emotions,"

i slowly nodded my head. maybe anthony has the same problem.

we sat for a few moments in silence, but it was a peaceful, comforting silence- a nice one- , until avani spoke.

"we'll have a girls night soon, i promise. but for now we have to get ready," she grabbed my hand and tugged my arm, "cmon, i dont wanna go either, but we cant disappoint the girls,"

i stood up and gave avani a hug. i let out a muffled, "thank you," before we separated, and i went to get changed for dinner.

e.h notes:

this is short, but its 10pm and i dont

have the energy to write anything longer lmao.

ill update after school tmr- i hope.

love yall <3