011

charli damelio x

i heard a knock at my door, "who's it?" i shouted.

"it's me, avani. can i come in?" she yelled back.

"of course," i smiled to myself.

she walked in and threw herself onto my bed, "so you know how we're going christmas shopping in a couple hours,"

"yeah.." i said, afraid that she was going to cancel.

"well, since madi is coming for a few nights, i was wondering if we could by a big, shared present for her, together,"

"oh sure," i breathed a sigh of relief.

"what?"

"oh nothing, i just thought you were going to say that you didn't want to come,"

"of course i want to come, i love you char," she wrapped her arm round me and gave me a light kiss on the forehead.

the butterflies. oh shit.

"love you too. now let's start brainstorming ideas for madi,"

"what type of stuff does she like?"

"hair stuff? like curlers, and straighteners. i think hers broke recently," i shrugged my shoulders.

"YES! oh my god charli, you're a genious!"

"i am?"

"yes you are! her curler broke last week and she's been pleading for one of those mermaid curlers for the past 6 months,"

"why doesn't she by it herself? she's hella rich," i laughed.

"i don't know," she let out a giggle, "alright so we now know what to look for for her,"

"yup," 

"can you text her real quick to ask her when she's coming, so we know what time to be back for,"

"sure," i unlocked my phone and clicked on madi's contact.

...

madi the fat toe >:((

me

hey mads! lmk what time ur coming today <3

madi the fat toe >:((

heyy char! for what again?

me

the sleepover you idiot

madi the fat toe >:((

oh shit thats today??

me 

yes you dumbass

madi the fat toe >:((

i thought we agreed on 23rd of dec??

me

MADI! HOW CAN U BE SO BRAINLESS?

TODAYS THE 23RD LMAO

madi the fat toe >:((

fuck.

ill start packing and ill be there around 5pm!!

me

well i didn't think u'd come at 5am >://

madi the fat toe >:((

bitch don't start

me

alright, see ya at 5 then

madi the fat toe >:((

CYAA CHARLS

me

BYE BYE MADI

...

i shut off my phone and turned to avani, "she said she'd be here around five,"

"alright, i guess we should get going then if we don't want to shop in rush. after all, it's already 9am,"

"okay, i'll go get changed then. should we eat breakfast on the way?"

"yeah. it's a 1 hour drive down there,"

"k, see you downstairs in half an hour?"

"yeahh. catch you later!" she stood up, waved bye and left the room.

i also got up and walked over to my wardrobe, thinking about what outfit to wear. something warm. definately. its fucking freezing outside. i pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a thick jumper to put on. it was a plain, bright red. i also choose on a plain white turtle neck underneath, for extra warmth.

i walked into my bathroom and got changed. it looked like i could be on an 80s tv show. cool.

i went back to my bedroom and filmed a tiktok to the sound 'say so'. probably the most viral, trending sound that as ever circled tiktok. it's not my personal favorite but oh well.

now time to set my plan in action.

i had only recently got a new phone, so storage wasn't a problem. i pressed record, and slid my phone into my back pocket, with the camera facing outwards.

it wasn't very obvious. she wouldn't suspect anything.

i walked downstairs and gave avani a hug, "let's go shopping!" i squealed.

i picked up the keys and she grabbed my hand.

fuck, those butterflies.

we left the house and sat down in the car.

e.h notes:

i'm might start writing a new book, but i will continue writing this one as well, so sorry if the updates are rather slow.

love yall <3