027

charli damelio x

i was the happiest a person could be.

avani had admitted she had feelings for me, and i admitted that i have feelings for her. it felt magical, like a thousand ballerinas were dancing in my stomach, it was the best feeling ever.

we talked for a couple more hours, about various subjects, before falling asleep. avani fell asleep first, she looked like an angel sleeping, and then a little later i fell asleep.

the next morning i woke up with avani's hands wrapped tightly around my waist, her head snuggled into my neck. the sun was pouring into the room through the window, it was genuinely like a dream, it was perfect. i closed my eyes, embracing the warmth.

i woke up around an hour later, in almost the exact same position as earlier. i yawned, as quietly as possible, but avani heard and lifted her head, "are you awake?" she asked.

"voni, did i wake you? i'm sorry," i said shifting slightly.

"oh no, char i've been awake for ages. do you think it's time to get up?" she stretched her legs out, "maybe try breakfast again?" she let out a small giggle.

i laughed, "of course," i moved so i could see avani better, "do you wanna go now or a few more minutes in bed?"

"a few more minutes," she blushed.

"alright," i said, resting my head on the pillow once again.

e.h notes:

just a cute little chap??

3.3K READS WHATTT!! TYSM

love yall <3