012

avani gregg x

god, she was so hot. 

luckily, while we were shopping there were only a few fans and no paparazzi, so nobody noticed my cheesy smiles towards charli while she wasn't paying attention.

we had loads of fun shopping, and we got lots of gifts.

we found the perfect gift for madi- a set of curlers used and recommended by many professionals, and they were on sale as well. the set came with a handle, plug and three sets of curler tops.

i also secretly got charli a gift. i got her her own dunkin donuts coffee machine, so that she could make her coffees every morning, without having to drag herself to dunkin. i also got her some other little bits and bobs but that was the biggest.

...

"shut up!!" i playfully shouted at madi. she had arrived around 15 minutes ago, and charli still hadn't come down.

"it's pretty obvious you like her, and she likes you. that's why i made you two kiss at the party!" madi laughed.

"you are so annoying," i rolled my eyes.

"well-," she turned around, "oh hey char char!" madi stood up and gave charli a hug.

i also got up and gave her a hug, which she awkwardly returned.

strange.

she looked rather shocked, nervous, happy and upset all at once, and she stood in front of us extremely still.

"char, sit down," i patted the seat next to me.

"no, no thank you," she declined, "avani, can i speak to you- privately,"

i nodded calmly, but inside i was basically screaming. she barely calls me avani, usually voni, which means she's got something serious to say. 

"she'll confess her love to you," madi whispered into my ear as i got up.

i shook my head at her as charli and i walked away.

we entered one of the guest rooms at the end of the hallway, and sat down on the large bed, "so what is it that you want to tell me," i said softly.

"i- do you like me, voni?" she asked, looking down at her hands.

"yes, of course i do. you're my bestfriend!" i smiled.

"no, i mean, do you like me, voni?" 

oh shit.

"what? char-," my cheeks were burning up.

"you- you saw the way we kissed, at the party-,"

"charli-," i tried to inturrupt.

"no, let me finish. i've seen the ways you look at me, i know the ways dixie describes the way you look at me. i heard bits of your conversation before i came down," she said it all in an alarming, rushed way.

the options of what to do whirled through my head. lie to her? leave the room? admit my love to her?

"and i like you too, but if i've read the signs wrong, just tell me because maybe i have and, and maybe it's just all in my head but-,"

i cut her off with a kiss.

e.h notes:

i'll leave this here ;)

lmao i'm gonna make a 'chavani imagines' book later

love yall <3