016

charli damelio x

i wanted to scream, to scream my heart out.

i wanted to slap that bitch so hard, my hand print would permanently stay on her face. in fact, i wanted to slap both of them.

i was frustrated.

oh so frustrated.

i trusted avani, i thought i could trust her, but apparently not. that bitch broke her promise, she said she wouldn't tell anyone, or at least not until i was ready. but now there's a fucking voice recording floating around the internet of her saying we kissed.

that bitch.

i unlocked my phone early this morning, since i kept on getting tagged in the same video over and over again.

i decided to check it out, and it was a black screen with a few simple words- 'avani admits her and charli kissed!'

shocked, i turned up the sound, and sure enough, it was madi and avani talking, presumably that night on christmas eve, and avani confessed to the fact that we kissed.

that automatically set me in a bad mood, and i was extremely mad at avani. 

i got out of bed, put on a hoodie and sweatpants, then i trudged downstairs. it was 7am, so the kitchen was empty.

avani had left half an hour ago, she was going for a photo shoot but she'd be back in the afternoon, and everybody else was still asleep.

my day went by as usual, i tried to cover up my anger. and when avani came home i tried to ignore her as best as i could.

"charli? what's wrong? why are you ignoring me?" she kept on asking. 

it was difficult not to talk to her, especially since she continued asking, and asking, and asking what she had done wrong.

it was getting late in the evening, around 9pm, when avani came up to again.

"char, please talk to me, i don't know what i did wrong?" she pleaded, grabbing my hand.

i gave in, but i was only going to talk to her about the recording, "fine,"

"thank you, char,"

e.h notes:

ew. i hate this sm.

the next chap will be better.

love yall <3